2023: What next to expect from Dhan

Any ETA we can expect on this ?

We announced only large features and products that we are working on, there will be many outside of this. For Quicko, our team is integrating with them - its done at our end. Once its all ok from their end, we will go live.

3 Likes

What kind of trading challenge you are talking about can you briefly explain about it , like zerodha provide 60 day challenge where they return all the brokerage if you won the challenge similar kind of? pr something else

Hey rohith, zerodha doesn’t refund, they only issue certificate. FYERS does it ( cap of 5k per month refund )

Why built seperate seperate app it’s difficulty to manage ,integrated all in one app and work segregate individual based on the product resolve the problem and fix the errors and debugs ,it’s very happy to here new ui to see ,but one could disappointed is order executed flow ,in equity and other like after placing order we are not in position order condition and profit and loss , try to give floating view order placed profit and loss and direct view of chart

Hi @riyas2831,

This is now available - Live: Now you can Pledge Government Securities on Dhan

1 Like

Web we continue to update the experience every week.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying bro previous they refund i thought now they stop doing this

@PravinJ previously your timeline to launch mutual funds in your platform was by end of December. Not getting any clarity on it now. Do u have an exact timeline? coz direct mutual funds is one of the most requested product when it comes to core investing.

1 Like

Hi @doctorvettri - Yes, we are behind schedule on this. I recollect I had mentioned in Sept end that we will bring Mutual Funds by end of this year, this is a massive release and we have taken a conscious decision to build and improve our core products that are live and work on the feedback we getting continuously. It was also important for us to ship the 2023 Glass edition, which is now available for > 50% users, just to ensure that Mutual Funds come with a newer experience.

What we ship, should work seamlessly and our users should like it. Same applies for Mutual Funds also, I agree with you it is one of most requested products and we want to do this right.

1 Like

Sir
How to buy stocks and options with trailing Stop lose and bracket order in new dhan mobile app, please publish detailed video in our dhan YouTube channel

Execute a basket order based on a Price alert.

For eg . On reaching a particular level ,execute all the orders placed in a basket.

Just like webhook alerts from TV.

1 Like

Hi @Shivasekaran, here is detailed video on Trailing Stop Loss on Dhan : What is Trailing Stop Loss🚫 | How to use Trailing Stop Loss - Trailing Stop Loss Explained | Dhan - YouTube

1 Like

thank you for sharing

glassy look on app is very nice but still pro feel not delivered as per my appetite

1 Like

@PravinJ - can we have Basket SIP Orders please.

I think there a bug in two window view ,we are not able give /view different time frames in that windows ,not able to see in 5m and 15m time frames ,that can show only same times 5m and 5m please look into to this matter

1 Like

Hi @asgkbotany

In order to view different time frames in multi-screen, you need to async the interval toggle from the multi-layout box. Have attached a screenshot for your reference. Hope this helps.

still problem is not resolved

Hi @asgkbotany

Request you to untick the Interval tab, refer to the below screen recording steps for your reference. In case of any difficulty, feel free to call us at 022 48906273 or Chat directly from the CS section of App / Website.

Multi-time frames scrip-min

1 Like