After recent update of dhan app ability to view chart for strike option is missing

Dear @PravinJ

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with regards to the user interface of your application. I have been a regular user of your app for quite some time now and I would like to provide you with some feedback regarding the recent changes made to the user interface.

Earlier, I was able to easily access the chart for a strike option by simply clicking on the strike, and the chart option would appear instantly. However, with the recent changes, it seems that this option has been moved and I now have to click on an arrow mark at the top, and then click on the chart option which is not very user-friendly.

I would like to request that you consider changing the user interface of your application to make it more intuitive and easy to use. It would be great if you could bring back the option to access the chart for a strike option directly by clicking on the strike itself.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing improvements in the user interface of your application.

Best regards,
Babu M

Hi @Babu, Thanks for your note. I will have this checked, I am not sure if anything has changed or supposed to change on this screen. Please let know where you accessed this from, was it from Option Chain?

Yeah it is from option chain
Earlier there was chart icon next to basket order icon, now that is missing after recent update.

Iā€™m attaching old screenshot for your reference

We will update this @Babu in upcoming releases.

1 Like