Alerts via tradingview

It would be great if we could add alerts from the charts themselves. Going back and forth from tradingview to create alerts is cumbersome.

1 Like

Hi @sv28, welcome to Dhan

Just wanted to check if you are aware of this, webhooks from Dhan - Introducing Webhook Alerts : Direct Order Placements on TradingView from Dhan

You can use your existing TradingView account and its settings, and place orders on Dhan. I understand you want to add Alerts from TradingView, we will check if its available in the library that we have integrated.

Thanks for the prompt reply, @PravinJ

Webhook alerts seem to directly place orders. However, I want to get alerted so that I can manually see the conditions and then take a position. Integration of the current alerts system on dhan with TV would be fantastic.

1 Like

In trading view free plan. Data is delayed, so we will get false/delayed alerts. Its very dangerous to do intra day trade based on these alerts. However we can trade on daily or more higher time-frame, but I don’t know whether with webhook we can created forever/GTT order.

Correct me if I am wrong…

Any update on this request? I guess its pending for long now.

1 Like

+1 Any updates on this request?

Hi @NitinVerma @sv28

Current list of product features we are working on is listed here: Upcoming Features: in July & August 2022 on Dhan

We haven’t picked this one yet, and there are limitations on the TradingView library we use.