Anchor vwap provided by tv dhan requires improvement

When I set anchord vwap for particular stock for exmple ICICI and my date is 5/8/22 and time is 9.15 then it plots the vwap starting from that date for every stock in my watchlist in short i will get vwap for axis bank starting from date 5/8/22 9.15 only and same for any other stock i switch this is not something i am looking for i want seperate date input for each and every stock in my watchlist

2 Likes

@omkar ,

This could be due to Dhan having an older version TV library.

I believe the latest version on Anchored VWAP available in TV is much advance and easy to use.

3 Likes

Hi @omkar

Request you check this and confirm, we have pushed an update. Thank you

1 Like

@PravinJ : What would be good is to have Anchored VWAP as a side panel marking tool like we have in native TradingView, if that is possible. Currently Dhan TV has the anchored VWAP as an indicator which has to be given dates explicitly to work. Hence when we change the scrip, the same dated anchor for the VWAP gets applied on the next scrip as the previous one, which is not wanted. Hence the confusion.

Noted, will see what can be done here. Not making any promises at this moment - there are limitations in the TV hosted library.

Not sure if you know, but on Dhan we show live VWAP for traders - its available in real-time and for timeframe basis - always handy tool for traders who work on VWAP. More on that is here: Introducing: SGX Nifty + Global Indices + Live VWAP on Dhan

1 Like

@PravinJ

Hi Brother can you please take 2 Minutes & check this thread Please…

Hi AVWAP in TV chart is great feature, wanted to suggest a feature request . Currently the date-time has to be set from input fields, can we add support to drag & drop the AVWAP starting point manually thru charts?. just like the chartIq charts

Hi,
recently noted 1minute Avwap data is not showing correct values .took previous 15day date to check (PFA ss on TF : 1,5, 15 min) There is a big difference in 1min. I checked with other broker platform & TV side panel Avwap tool : values comes closer there. Also can you plz embed volume in Spot charts like TV have? Avwap, vwap indicators can work swiftly in spot then. & OI details in spot charts too.

Avwap in side panel marking tool is much needed : Introducing Real-Time Technicals on Dhan - #12 by 007Decoder

Thanks.

1 Like

Team Any update this ? Facing similiar issue.

@PravinJ

Could you please have look on that issue? why Avwap is showing different values for 2 min and 15 min [ could see value changes if we zoom in/out the chart ]

1 Like

Hi @karventhan,

We are getting this checked and will update you soon.

Hi @karventhan,

We have raised the concern with TradingView team and same will be resolved soon. Thanks for highlighting.

kindly add AVWAP as drawing tool in tv.dhan.co

2 Likes

Add hai kaam nahi kar raha hai. show ke liye hai khali.
TRENDLINE mai sabse niche hai.

Anchor VVWAP TV.DHAN.CO par kaam nahi kar raha hai. Specially nifty,banknifty,finnifty yah sav mai.

koi bata sakta hai kiase draw hoga? help @Dhan_Help .

Hi @Ranjit001,

This will work with scrips that are tradeable, Nifty 50 is not tradeable, you can use this on Nifty Futures. Also, once you select the indicator, you need to go to settings and select the date you want as anchor date.