Announcing our new App - Options Trader by Dhan

@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ
рдирд╡реНрдпрд╛ options trader application рдордзреНрдпреЗ options chain рд╡рд░ рдЬреНрдпрд╛ strike price рд╡рд░ рдЬрд╛рд╕реНрдд OI рдЖрд╣реЗ рддреНрдпрд╛ price levels рдЖрдкреЛрдЖрдк рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯрд╡рд░ рджрд┐рд╕рддреАрд▓ рдЕрд╕рдВ рдХрд╛рд╣реА рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдпреЗрдИрд▓ рдХрд╛?

Noted your suggestion. Will surely evaluate.

1 Like

Putting this on charts will be difficult, will find an alternative way to show this. Valid feedback @nnJhavarePatil

1 Like

What is expected launch date?

In few weeks, coming soon :heart: :rocket:

You are doing a kot of good things. But for option trading with hedging(butter fly. Iron butter fly, iron condor) your platform seeks huge fund requirements in comparison with zerodha and angle broking. If you can manage that i am sure a lot of traders from zerodha and angle will join your platform

2 Likes

Yes I agree. The fund requirement in the basket order is a big no no.

2 Likes

Dear Rahul
You guys are doing really great. Your costumer support is also very responsive though they donтАЩt have that much deep technical knowledge. Your new app is also looking very promising. I have registered for early access and hope this wonтАЩt be like your old dhan app as it is specially made for future and option traders. I also refer 20 of my friends to download your app but they are very ruluctant to download your app becuse of that basket order fund requirement issue. They had already your dhan app but not trading due to that issue only.

3 Likes

Hi @deepak9012

Thanks for your feedback and notes, appreciate the same. We will sort out the communication on the basket orders soon, and also do share your feedback on the customer support, will help us improve well. We are on feedback@dhan.co, helps us improve over customer experience.

Thank you.

1 Like

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande strike price рд▓рд╛ daily, weekly рдЖрдгрд┐ monthly рдЪреА tf рдкрдг рджреНрдпрд╛.

рдЖрдгрд┐ рддреБрдореНрд╣реА рд▓реЛрдХрд╛рдВрдиреА рдЖрддрд╛ рдЖрдордЪреНрдпрд╛ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯрд▓рд╛ рд░рд┐рдкреНрд▓рд╛рдп рджреНрдпрд╛рдпрдЪреЗ рдмрдВрдж рдХреЗрд▓реЗрддтАж

Feedback noted @nnJhavarePatil . Will surely evaluate if we can bring daily, weekly and monthly timeframe for strike price.

Also please be assured, we donтАЩt miss any community posts by our users. Hope you had a good time this long weekend.

1 Like

Any 25 orders or only futures are counted @RahulDeshpande sir?

I have registered for Option trader app today. How much time it will take to activate the facility to me?

How long will this take

Hi @Vgandhi2022, we plan to give away all invites in month of May itself. Do keep watching WhatsApp messages from Dhan

Hi @arup

We plan to open the access for everyone on early access list by end of May. We continue to give access to many users everyday.

I used this app it is useful only for for beginners
even important features are missing
---- missing features ----

• option chain with option greeks
  • customized strategies
  • position analysis / position payoff chart
  • open interest analysis with multiple timeframe / open interest buildup
    -multi strike open interest graph or analysis
  • also lots of strategies are missing like calendar put/call, diagonal spread/call/ PUT
  • most important indicator i.e. Open Interest Indicator is missing from chart
2 Likes

hi have signed up long time back
not got any access

Hi @Vgandhi2022 ,

Could you please DM me your registered phone no ? Will get this done.