App lagging too much

I have now shifted to my old broker.
Definitely they have less features but very smooth during market hours.

1 Like

Can you please share the resolution steps…if feel app is slow,tell me what to do over come this

Ha ha…well said…this is standard answer

1 Like

yes today app hanged around 1:59 pm, i was unable to exit my position , exit 2 in profit , can’t exit third position, had to tap sell button multiple time , got loss until then

it was sell trigger order on iceberg order
while to position bough near 37.5 exited above 39
while third position , had to tap exit in loss at 35.50.

its not possible to record during order placement , we panic when app stop working

I confirm that web and app was very slow during this period…but we ll get reply all our system was up and running in good condition

Noted. This was an Iceberg order, currently we are processing it on the front-end on app - we will move this process to backend.

Hi Pravin,
Today the lag is too much, which let to a loss due to the lag.
Have placed the exit & have been waiting for the execution status, which led to loss :frowning:

Kindly monitor please!!

Hi @d.mranjan This thread a year old and things have changed a lot since then.

We had our best performance on order execution today. There must be something specific to a particular order or availability of liquidity on exchanges that time. Request you to drop a note to our Customer Service team on help@dhan.co and our teams will review the logs for the trades you mentioned to them.

Sorry for sounding foolish, but what do you mean when you say the best order execution day today? How do you get an idea or measure that?

Also, do you think that Dhan performs better than AngelOne in performance? I’m sure you have those metrics. :grin:

HI Pravin,
It could be i am responding on an older thread, However, I am commenting based on my experience as off date.

No need to be defensive, the feedbacks will only help the platform to further excel. I have shared my experience which should be monitored further at your end.

Honestly i am not willing to spend time in doing postmortom for a specific order, rather will leave it to you whether you wish to monitor or not.

Sorry to say, but Canned comments does not help…

Hi @d.mranjan As suggested, please share with our team the respective order ids as these will help us understand in detail. The idea of the community is to build with our users a better experience, we have built and improved Dhan multiple folds through all these feedbacks and interactions.

None of my comments are canned, I am very against it personally.

Hi @thisisbanerjee Yes, we monitor speed of execution daily.

While we may have specific metrics about our performance, unfortunately brokers are not permitted to compare their products and services with each other.

2 Likes