Borosil Renewables: The Business Cracking Solar Glass Ceilings!

Is it difficult to find a good business? :roll_eyes:

Maybe not. When the entire stock market was on a bull run, Borosil Renewable was marching to the moon! To be precise 2235% returns in just 2 years.

What exactly should you see in a company before you invest in it? Here is an in-depth story on Borosil Renewables’ entire business model!

Do let us know what you think about the company and the overall energy sector.

7 Likes

Hi @Sudhanshu @PravinJ ,

If possible it would be nice to have a Twitter Handle for Dhan Blog!

2 Likes

Hi @amit, we keep posting insightful stories. You can subscribe to Dhan blogs to stay up to date!

@Sudhanshu , sure thing!

However, Twitter is a wider open community, it would be a fruitful discussion with facts/views from different perspective from a much larger audience.

1 Like

It will be an overhead, another handle to manage. We like to keep things small, so we do a good job in fewer things we do.

Think @Sudhanshu does cross post this on our Twitter handle, Telegram groups and at times even on the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How to subscribe dhan blog? Can i get these in my email just like finshots?

1 Like

Hi @Super

Once you open the blog you will see the right side box ,Get weekly wraps, interesting market stories, & knowledge delivered right to your inbox. you can enter email and subscribe blog

2 Likes

Hi @Super, yes you get 1 insightful story each week(Business, Startups), and weekly unwrapped (Stories all around the world) in your mailbox.

You can also let us know about your feedback and experience here.
As we here at Dhan listen to you!

3 Likes

Thank you guys. @OptionTrader @Sudhanshu

1 Like

You are doing great work, btw why unwrapped is not updated from a month? I love reading dhan blogs.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words @Super. The weekly unwrapped is being drafted and will hit your inbox by the weekend!

1 Like

Hey @Super, Here is your weekly unwrapped (Incase you missed it) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, i subscribed my email but didn’t got it in email? :frowning:

Well, it was intended to be sent on weekends. Now, to beat the Monday blues, we plan to send it every Monday!

1 Like

Hi @Sudhanshu sir, have the email newsletter service been stopped? I haven’t recieved any blogs from dhan from a month, also i can’t find any subscribe to newsletter on dhan blog site anymore. Can you see this?

1 Like

Greetings @Super, as you may have noticed, we have revamped our theme, and the mailing service will be resumed in a week.

1 Like

Oh thanks sir. @Sudhanshu

1 Like