I am writing to inform you that I would like to make my SBI account my primary bank account. Currently, my old bank account with BOM is listed as my primary account, but I would like to make the switch to SBI.
Please update your records to reflect this change. Going forward, all financial transactions and communication should be directed to my SBI account.
Thank you for your assistance with this matter
Hi @crypvjs - request you to connect with email@example.com for this. Also please delete person account information from this, it’s a public forum.
Hi @crypvjs ,
Happy to inform you that now we heard your request, and now you can update your primary bank account in Dhan.
Below are the steps on how you can do it:
- Simply navigate to the “Banks” section on your Dhan app or web by clicking on the “Money” tab
- Click on the “More” button on any of your secondary bank that you want to change to Primary
- Click on “Set as Primary Account”
- Give your consent to deduct ₹25 (+GST) from your Dhan ledger
- Provide your confirmation on the bank you want to change to Primary
- Proceed to eSign with the Aadhaar number you used to open your Dhan account
You can read more about our newest feature here.
We look forward to having your inputs and contribution in our community.