Charts incorrect

The chart showing in your dhan trading view is incorrect.

Please let us know, when you would fix this issue as this hinder us in taking trade on your platform

Hi @Rshagrawal,

We are having this checked and will keep you posted with an update.

@Rshagrawal Hi, we are aware of the issue. We had cleaned up all the EOD data, after internal testing is done this would be resolved by next week.

Hello,
The chart I posted is a yearly time frame and I have another stock having the same issue. God know how you guys work on this and how people trade on dhan, when I opened a ticket for this, your answer was.

"Dear Ritesh,

Greetings from the team at Dhan.

The market data for building the charts come directly from live feeds of stock exchanges via our servers that are connected by dedicated leased lines to exchanges. We do not source live feeds data from any third party or data provider, it is sourced directly from stock exchanges.

Request you compare your data with the exchange end. For your reference, we have explained on how chart works - Charts on Dhan: What happens behind the scenes and how Charts work exactly?

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,
Rohan
Dhan Customer Care. "

Then I told him that I had posted the same on community, and his answer changed.
I have found another chart of Auro Pharma having same issue.

Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Hi @Rshagrawal,

Feedback noted, we will continue to improve our communication better. Also, as informed above charts data will be fixed by this weekend.

EMA20 is showing incorrectly in your tv.dhan.co, I have posted both the charts of Trading View and Dhan TV.

These are the hindrances for us to take a trade on your platform.

image.png

Trading View Chart

image.png

Regards,

Hi @Rshagrawal

The values of the EMA (Exponential Moving Average) on tv.dhan.co is different due to a demerger in the shares of Samvrdana Motherson Int Ltd on January 2022.