Coming Soon: Options Strategy Builder++ (on Web)

Some queries.

1. Will this be like opstra where we can save each of our strategy and keep analysing and editing the same .

2. Will IV and other details be shown for each leg and number of days left, etc

3. Any limit for the strategies we can build and save ?

1 Like

YES, LIKE TRADINGVIEW.
Its important while marking demand - supply zones.

@PravinJ दादा, कधीपासून वापरता येईल?

thank for your best affords and vision

1 Like

very excited to try this on web. If you guys keep up with this pace of improving the platform… you might jump to the top… keep it up

1 Like

I do not use Opstra, so can’t comment on what they offer. We, at Dhan as usual build based on feedback we keep getting and also build incrementally - the product and features keep improving with time, and fast.

1 Like

Thank you @VirajRaul, welcome to Dhan community. We just like to build better trading and investing products for our users. It’s more fun this way :slight_smile:

Hopefully by December, we have one more important release before we ship the Option Strategy builder.

1 Like

Yes, it will be. But first, we are starting from web this time.

Also welcome to Dhan community.

1 Like

आता अजून काय लॉंच करताय ते माहीत नाही पण सगळ्यात आधी पुढील गोष्टी सुधारा.
1) लाईव्ह मार्केटमध्ये चार्ट लवकर लोड न होणं, चार्ट हॅंग होणं, चुकीची माहिती दाखवणं.
2) आधीपासून बनवलेल्या बास्केट न दिसणं, बास्केटमध्ये लेग अॅड करता करता एरर येणं, बास्केट मधले लेग निवडून / एकत्र डिलिट न करता येणं, डिलिटच कॉन्फर्मेशन स्क्रीनच्या तळाशी आहे त्याच्या मुळे लै वेळ वाया जातो.
वरील तक्रारींचे व्हिडिओ काढलेत पण ते 10gb साईजचे आहेत त्यामुळे पाठवता येत नाहीत. पाठवायला काही पर्याय असेल तर सांगा.

Hello,

Can we see options chart on tradingview ? I have published some indicators in tradingview community scripts. Can I check these on options chart of nifty, banknifty ?

Hi @Samsingh,

We have addressed this here.

https://options-trader.dhan.co/index/strategybuilder

is there a feature to add as paper trade rather than live ?

Hi @viswaram

As of now no, there’s no feature that can be used to paper trade.

Since the regulations around paper trading isn’t clear yet, we wouldn’t want to proceed with it.

Hi @PravinJ - Thanks for the heads-up! Great features coming ahead.

This is regarding Options Trader Android app. We need current expiry OI data and PCR data as well. Currently, it’s showing monthly expiry PCR data.

i was not aware the regulators discouraged paper-trading. honestly its much better for newcomers to try paper-trading before deploying capital.

just 1 strategy at a time would do.

Yes, I agree. Paper trading platform is a must. At least NSE (/SEBI) should start their own exclusive paper trading platform if they feel that it might get misused by allowing brokers to implement it.

Sometimes, I feel it’s an agenda and small part of a big matrix we live in. They never teach finance related topics in schools. (Just think, why?)

If people start learning about finance, making money, and other mind-opening topics then ‘they’ won’t be able to control our lives.

Always remember exchanges earn money when people loose money (this statment is the part of Scam 1992 movie) and this is 100% true. Hence, they don’t want beginners to learn. If they learn then exchanges and big players won’t earn.

Otherwise, creating a supervised paper-trading platform is not a big deal😉

1 Like

On currency option trading - Still needs some improvement on option builder. Like open positions doesn’t show work the analyze button.