CPR Levels Incorrect

Hi @ZB83

We checked this, it isnโ€™t a bug essentially just a matter of approach.

On Dhan we consider price range for CPR from market open till market close at 3:30 PM. And it seems the platform you are comparing with considers prices till 4:00 PM which is post market hours.

Hope this clarifies.

@PravinJ

I am looking for confirmation that are you going to rectify the Closing time in CPR indicator because universally TradingVIew, Fyers , Zerodha are followed the same things and Indicator work that way only,

Hi @ZB83

Yes, this will be updated.

Hello @PravinJ

May i know ETA ?

Hi @PravinJ

I would like to highlight one more issues which should be fix here

As you can see in the Screenshot which i have mentioned Mark Top pivot and Bottom pivot

when we unchecked Bottom pivot in the right box hide the Daily top pivot instead of it should be hide Daily bottom pivot, with the Daily Top Pivot unchecked bottom Daily pivot hide instead of it should be hide Daily top pivot, it should be fix and it has the same problem with weekly CPR

Hello @PravinJ

I am looking for you attention Over here

Hey @ZB83

We usually donโ€™t provide any ETA cause its becomes tricky. Some of the changes requires dependencies on internal changes or in case of TradingView at times also on them. Things which are simple, we usually ship things very fast.