Dashboard Feature (Console as in Zerodha)

From what I have seen people suggest Zerodha to the new entrants to market who want to open a broking account. One feature they say is UI for visualising the data (Console).

Is there any plan on priority to build similar feature in Dhan? Because unless you do so many people won’t suggest Dhan as first choice, you can see the Fyers, although they give way better features than Zerodha, they are not able to capture market share in same footing.

I hope Dhan builds one similar to Console (not sure how difficult is that)

If you can go one step ahead integrate a trading Journal too… I’m sure that would be the game changer. Please keep it confidential too… :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @Vignesh_N ,

Noted all your requests. Few things are in pipeline already :wink: :smile:

1 Like

I have said the same things numerous times already to dhan, it sucks that they do not even have pnl reports and other accounting stuff, console is indeed very powerful and great platform, dhan really needs somethung similar, and as for Journaling i also told them to introducing tagging our trades with custom tags and also suggested them to get in touch with “anastrat” not sure if they checked it out @RahulDeshpande @PravinJ @Naman as he said above, trust me if you implement somethign that helps us to journal then mamy traders would flock to dhan. With introducing features related to journaling youre going to help many traders.

Hi @Vignesh_N, @Yash0301

AnaStrat is now live for users of Dhan! Think about trade analytics and I’m sure we’ll serve everything under it. Start with a 30 day free trial.

Your feedback on AnaStrat would help us build better for the community! So please feel free to reach us out with any queries/feedback.