Dhan app multiple accounts bug πŸ›

@PravinJ @Dhan @Dhan_Help

Is this something new from Dhan app development team?

Working fine on my end, can you logout and check, just in case there was a earlier session that was maintained via switch account.

Working on your side is not a solution sir, It happen today again.

Also from tomorrow’s closing aftermarket, the portfolio today section is not updating.

HI @onkar, Thanks for highlighting this. We have shared this with our tech team. We will connect with you once we have an update.

Hi @onkar

We tried reaching you but were unable to establish contact with you, the prices have been updated from our end, request you check now.

Also, need more details on multiple accounts in the Dhan app, do help us with a convenient time to connect with you.

Thanks

Yes, the prices for today’s tab are now updated and show the latest data.

Regarding the 2 same accounts issue, let me explain in brief.

mostly I signed in to 2 accounts on the main Dhan app.
and switch when visiting the app during the day to check the latest development in my investments.

For the past couple of weeks, when I am switching the account it shows the login screen rather than switching.

so like I am on account 1 and switch to account 2, and the login screen appears. I fill in the phone number and authenticate the user.

and it login into account 2, when visit the switch account screen there is both account 2 appears.

You can check the same into shared snapshots above int chat history.

Thanks