Dhan TV Chart Candles/ Pivot Indicator Issues

HI @S2023,

I have shared details for Zinc contract specifically.

As mentioned earlier, we have continuous contract chart. Currently, the next expiry contract is Feb Future.

Jan Future chart data when you were seeing in December was the next expiry contract. So this historical data can now be seen in Feb Future in the current month. OHLC and Pivot will be calculated accordingly. Have shared the screenshots of actual values already in the above post.

Happy to have our team connect again on a video meet to go through this, to avoid multiple back and forth.

@JayK

If you are referring MCX Screenshot values for 28th Dec for Jan Zinc contract, then i mentioned the same thing.

If 28th Dec - Jan Zinc contract OHLC was 273.70/276.30/269.00/269.95 .
Then next CPR should be 272.65/271.75/270.85
at whereas DHAN plotted 273/272.70/272.40 .

Yes, connect the video meet once again, what I posted here I will show the same thing to them again but there is no progress on this since I pointed out, we are back to zero again.

OHLC value plotted by Prev Day OHLC was wrong [ Contract based methodology] and as per your understanding its correct [Continuous Dhan based Methodology]. And that is a conflict on facts.

This is again second time spotted Static to Dynamic Daily CPR/Weekly CPR shape shifting.

2023-01-09-11-20-29

HI @S2023,

We have sent an email with details for Video meet.