Dhan TV - Instant Bracket Order

Hi @amit

Feedback noted. There are certain limitations in TradingView library. We got your requirement of default settings for BO, we will evaluate and accordingly incorporate in our roadmap.

BO & CO for options - We are working on it and figuring out all the possibilities, though little challenging.

1 Like

Hello

This will be much useful for options traders.

Maybe you can tweak the forever or GTT order type to be present as a BO or CO on the front end but in the backend technically it can be treated as a forever order.
#justathought

Hi @SriHarsha ,

Welcome to the Dhan community :smiley:

Thanks for your suggestion, we will surely look into this. As Naman said, we are trying to figure out all the possibilities and will try to build that is helpful to the users.

1 Like

Hi @amit & @SriHarsha,

Glad to inform, we are now live with Bracket Order for options in Dhan app and Web platform :slightly_smiling_face:

Read more here: Brackets Orders for Options Trading on Dhan

Hey @Poornima ,

Can Bracket Order be placed from from Dhan TV chart?

Hi @amit,

Currently, BO for option can be placed from web.dhan.co and Dhan app.

Does that mean, this order will not go through from “tv.dhan.co” ?

1 Like

Hi @vinay_sd17,

The work is in process for the BO to be placed from TradingView.

1 Like

Hi @vinay_sd17

The Bracket order for Options is available now from tv.dhan.co as well. Full post on BO for options here.

Today i traded in tv.dhan.co. But i am not able to find any bracket order option. Can you help me how to enable that for tv.dhan.co.I am able place cover order in mobile app

There is no specific option to enable it, Place an order like below for BO from tv.dhan

hi @vinay_sd17

Is the BO from TV.dhan.co working for index options? I got an error yesterday that BO not enabled.Are you able to place BO orders?

Order is successfully going through via TV (BO) @RSVel

Tried both Nifty & BankNifty

3 Likes

@vinay_sd17 ,
yea.it worked. Thanks for letting me know

Thank you Dhan team. Awesome

1 Like

@Dhan_Help
Are the BOs disabled for the Index options? I get an error while placing them

Hi @RSVel ,

We removed it temporarily to work on some feedback we have got. Will be enabled soon.

@Dhan Team, Is the BO order on TV again disabled?
Getting an error :

1. “Trigger_price Not in Range” when placing the market order
  2. “Trigger Gap is Out of the specified Gap Range” when placing the limit order
1 Like

Any update on this. is this feature again enabled?

even they don’t allow us to place trigger Stoploss orders through + button while we have enabled instant orders. everytime you get error because by default they put Same Limit price as trigger price while placing trigger stoploss order through + sign in instant orders feature…

i hope & requesting them @PravinJ to fix this issue of trigger order through + sign so that we can easily place trigger stoploss orders whenver we are using instant orders in tv.dhan !

Hi @mayur.mehta.12

At this moment, you can place a bracket order with a market or limit order type as a first leg with TGT & SL.

Just to add, in order to place the Bracket or Cover order you need to maintain the required gap range/stop loss range for BO and CO Min SL Range of 0.25% or Rs.0.50 Paise (whichever is high) for Equity and Future & 0.2% for index future and 2% for Options.

1 Like