Dhan web trading view chart is very laggy and slow,k

CHART IN DHAN APP IS VERY LAGGY & SLOW, SAME CHART HOWEVER IN ORIGINAL TRADING VIEW WEBSITE IS FLAWLESS & VERY FAST.

KINDLY MAKE FASTER GRAPH OPERATION. thank u…

2 Likes

Hi, request to share specific details on features or components where there is lag noticed. Dhan platforms function seamlessly everyday.

Plus 1 the options premium charts were freeze today couple of times. Hence moving to zerodha.

Do let know which chart scrip and what time frame, can check accordingly.

Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 3.11.28 PM

These are the ones which I noticed. Something is wrong with Dhan TV on Positions tab the PNL was running live. However on chart the premium stopped tried refresh as well it was stuck. PNL on chart was not moving.

2 Likes

Such lag in the middle of trade is not acceptable.

I have noticed too slowess from 13 sep on overall platform, and TV charts.

1 Like

you can see clearly between TV and Dhan

1 Like

Hi @Nahmja @Sahil

Be assured, we thoroughly check and optimise our charting system regularly. Prima facie this appears the similar issue I have explained here.

This is industry wide practise. Happy to get on a brief gmeet and discuss this in detail.
Soon will be writing a detailed post on this.

Hope this helps!

Sure @Naman, Schedule the google meet.

Hello @PravinJ @Naman
After reading this post, I side by side chek both Tv & dhan.tv platform for 1 hour on Crude oil, Gold, Natural gas. My observations are as follows…

1. CPR levels are same on both platform.
  2. Dhan.tv is slightly faster than tv platform…
  3. As time goes dhan.tv platform starts slowing up and remains behind the tv platform, this issue is observed in nifty options chart also.
  4. But if you refresh the page, it work properly.

Chart slowness issue is already raised by many users, and team dhan must need to find solution of it.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining this step by step @Amarsingh_Shinde, this really helps. Will replicate this tomorrow and review.

1 Like

If possible please consider next time monitoring memory and cpu usage of both the applications over long hours.

1 Like