Drag & drop order feature tsl, sl , target like tradingview

@PravinJ sir , can u adopt drag & drop order feature tsl, sl , target , lm like tradingview in dhan mobile app and web too.
images

3 Likes

Yes this is very helpful and super trader feature previously i also post same post regarding this feature please Dhan team do something

1 Like

Hi @dsc @Rohitsingh

You can modify your orders from drag & drop directly from Dhan Tradingview chart as well. Here, you need to manually place the target or stoploss and also can use bracket order with similar target & stop loss feature.

Further, we will continue to enhance the order placing (target & stoploss) via chart & to add TSLO on chart to enhance your product experience.

1 Like

can we place stop loss and target limits after the order is placed on trading view?

When I do this it is not working.

Hi @puneetpushkar, you will be able to place an either stoploss or target for an open position. Both are allowed only in bracket order and can be placed in Forever OCO for delivery/normal product.

1 Like

Hi @thetribaltrader,

Request you to drop an email at help@dhan.co with specific query or error faced while using drag & drop to look into this further.

1 Like

Hi, I am talking about the drag-and-drop feature for Stoploss and Take Profit. Any idea when Dhan will bring this feature?