Drawings are not getting saved in the Trading view chart when two windows are open side by side

Hi, I have opened Nifty and Bank Nifty chart side by side in Trading view chart. While the drawings are getting saved in the Nifty window, the drawings are not getting saved in the Bank Nifty window. Once I save my drawings in BankNifty, do a hard refresh the drawings are gone. The drawings are also gone away from under the object tree. I have restarted charts, cleared cache but itโ€™s not working and not saving the drawings. Can you please help here.

Video link for the issue: Chart Saving issue.webm - Google Drive

Thanks,
Akash

1 Like

Just to add, upon doing some testing at my end, It seems the TradingView is not allowing me to save any new drawings on the Chart. Is there a limit to the drawings? May be I have reached the limit? Do we have to delete some old drawings in this case to create new drawings? Please let me know.

1 Like

Hi @AkashRana,

We tried calling you however, unable to establish contact with you. Further, we have DM you the required details kindly help us with the confirmation for the same.

Hi @Poornima, I have responded to your DM. Please check.

Thanks,
Akash

Hi @AkashRana,

As discussed over DM currently, we have kept 5 mb as max limit to save drawings per layout. Further, you may try saving more drawings in different layouts.

1 Like

ok. Thanks for the update @Poornima

Facing same issueโ€ฆ It could be very helpful if you resolve only for 2 layout also.

Hi @Poornima you mentioned that 4mb is the limit but i was looking for other thread with same issue and in that thread your team member mentioned 5mb for each layout. Can you please confirm on this confusion.

Hi @Nitinjawla Glad to see you after long time!

For now, the storage limit for layout is upto 5mb and if the same is used up you need to delete the existing layout and then create a new layout and save the same.

Same issue I was facing so I had to shift other charting platform, main problem was how would I know that my 5mb limit crossed or not? please improve it many traders are facing the issue.

Hi @yogesh86k

You will receive a notification if the chart layout reaches the maximum limit, the team is working on it, and we will implement it in a few weeks.

Ok thanks, please live this feature as soon as possible.

1 Like