Exclusive Traders Meetup in Mumbai | Preview Options Trader Web with Strategy Builder

Hello traders,

We’re holding an exclusive meetup for Options Traders in Mumbai on 7th January, Saturday in Dhan office. As a part of the event, you will get to:

:white_check_mark: Preview our Options Trader Web platform with Custom Strategy Builder

:white_check_mark: Network with Traders

:white_check_mark: Meet our Founders

Register here - Exclusive Traders Meetup in Mumbai | Preview Options Trader Web with Strategy Builder Β· Luma

Look forward to meeting our community members! :innocent:

Please Note - Limited seats only. We will send you a mail post registration to confirm your seat.

Thanks,
Shraddha Joshi

3 Likes

Wow finally a meetup in Mumbai, I have been waiting for this for so long, super excited to meet other fellow traders and learn from them. I have been trading alone and finally a chance to network with other traders.

I also have some feedback and suggestions for Dhan Team, will share it with them when we meet. Looking forward for this knowledgeable event.

Hey Chinmay, this event is not our Dhan Meet & Greet which we have done across cities in India. This is an exclusive event for selected people to preview our Options Trading Web platform. If we confirm your seat, we will give you a call today!

We will keep you posted on the Mumbai Meet and Greet whenever we plan it :innocent:

Ohh okay got it, still would be great if I get an invitation as I have been trading in Options for 3 years now.