Forever Order is not working

Forever orders won’t get triggered even though LTP= Trigger price.
Happened in the first 30 mins today itself, I’ve already raised a ticket with the Customer Support and they assured me that it is up now and the orders will get triggered.
However I can confirm that it still is down. This is not cool.
There’s also the issue of Forever orders not getting cancelled via the web.
Getting this prompt when trying to cancel GTT orders via web.

Forever Orders are a great feature, and I don’t think we should be in a position where we aren’t sure if they will get triggered when the price actually arrives.

Please fix this ASAP and ensure this is not broken in the future.

1 Like

Hi @Vishk519,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Rest assured that we are already working on resolving the issue, and we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work toward a resolution.

Forever order is not triggering, couple of my order were not triggered even trigger price hit. Fix it asap.

2 Likes

Hi @dhantrade

We optimized the Forever order experience last weekend. Request you to try placing now and do let us know in case of any difficulty.

@Sameet Yes, It works flawlessly today. All the forever order were executing nicely without fail. Only order udpate sometimes was keeps loading with few exception error which have shared with support team. I hope it will continue to work in the same as today. Thanks for quickly fixing it.