Good TV Alert Feature is a MUST

First of all the alert feature of dhan web is pathetic to be very honest, it’s not designed well and even after setting alert on dhan web the alert is gone on dhan mobile app, Which can be missed easily.

The alert on dhan web should show at least push browser notification on the computer. Second If I’m on trading view screen and 4 chart open 1st index 2nd future 3rd and 4th call put chart now from that screen it doesn’t make sense to go to dhan web and then do 4-5 clicks to set alert and get notified on mobile.

Please create this feature on priority to set alert directly on the chart just by drag and click it make the job easy.

Regards,
Sahil

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ

Hi @Sahil ,

Appreciate you to taking the time for providing us the feedback. We are in the process of revamping our price alert feature, and we will keep the suggestion of providing Push Browser notification in mind.

For tradingview, there are few limitations with the libraries they extend to us. Would like to introduce to you Webhook Alerts, you can place the alerts through this. Please read more about it here: Introducing Webhook Alerts : Direct Order Placements on TradingView from Dhan

Also, excited to share with you something interesting is coming up with respect to price alerts & much more. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I watched the video for webhook, I feel it’s not a feature for everyone seems too tricky to use for me. Simple drag and drop alert feature should be the best way to go I feel, I understand the limitation on TV. But there should be a simple solution to this. Just an feedback

1 Like

plz we need it at the earliest, push notifications for web & ability to create price alerts from Tv.dhan !
atleast do push notifications for dhan web at the earliest (price alert tool already there that’s y do this first)

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande plz we want…

multipletimes requested by many users…

“plz we need it at the earliest, push notifications for web & ability to create price alerts from Tv.dhan !
atleast do push notifications for dhan web at the earliest (price alert tool already there that’s y do this first)”

we are unable to write comment for alerts. like i am a zone trader so i need comments for all my alerts like price is coming in weekly or daily zone. i really need that. second thing is please dont limit number of alerts. i have been using alerts since 2017 and i really want to tell you that, i have 9 broker accounts just for alerts because no broker allows unlimited alerts. so i have 9 broker accounts which i use for alerts only, because we have 198 approx fno stocks and each stock need minimum 8/10 alerts. please help me get rid of all broker apps from my device and allow us to get unlimited alerts. please!

1 Like

Hi @ALPHA_TRADER,

Welcome to Dhan community!

Thanks for your feedback. We will surely consider your suggestions to enhance price alert feature.