I EXIT ALL POSITION AT 3:18:55 PM BUT HANG and Auto square charges

I m quiting this Dhan app after few times its take my auto square off charges in spite i EXIT ALL POSITION AT 3:18:55 PM, but is paused 2-3 min, at that time, i can not do any thing.

today i found that auto square off charges 47.50 rupees for auto square off two position.

WHY I HAVE TO GIVE AUTO SQUARE OFF CAHRGES WHEN I EXIT ALL POSITION BEFORE AUTO SQURE OFF TIME BEGIN…
YOUR APP HANG THATS YOUR PROBLEM why i hv to bear??

its not the time i exit all position, actually i exit all position at 3:18:55 PM, 5 sec before intraday auto squre begin, but the screen remains as 2-3 min the same, so that time i taken the screenshot, and if i closed my position at 3:21 pm then i hv 250 ruppees profit, then why my account showing 23 loss that day??

Hi @SM70

As discussed over the call, once the first leg for BO/CO gets executed, the stop loss and/or target order(s) get activated in your order tab as pending. To avoid order duplication, user needs to exit position from order tab only.

Also, our admin square-off starts by 3.19pm, so for any other intra-day position as well, try to place your order accordingly.

For such real-time issues, feel free to call us at 022 48906273 or Chat directly from the CS section of App / Website.

Regards,
Sameet

1 Like