Important & Most Opted Trading Indicators

Trading indicators are tools that help traders analyze market trends and make informed decisions. There are various types of indicators, including trend, momentum, volatility, and volume indicators. Trend indicators, such as moving averages, help identify the direction of the market. Momentum indicators, like the relative strength index, help assess the strength of a trend.

Volatility indicators, such as Bollinger Bands, measure the level of market volatility. Volume indicators, such as on-balance volume, track trading volume and can indicate buying or selling pressure. Understanding the different types of indicators can help traders develop effective trading strategies.

A lot of our community members often requests for different indicators and till now we have bought more than 100+ indicators across all our systems.

What Indicators do you use and how has it helped you in your Trading journey? Let us know in the comment section :point_down:

1 Like

Custom Indicators now :grinning: But I did use Bollinger Bands when I started my trading. For expiry day option selling I just look at OI and Price.