Incomplete Year end Tax Reports

@RahulDeshpande when it available ? Will it be available before 31 july, means before last date of IT filing ?

is there any update regarding this? Only 2 week left for final date of IT submission. @RahulDeshpande @iamshrimohan @shraddha @Dhan @Dhan_Help

Hi @pulsetrader not yet. However, incase you need PNL Reports, do send me your UCC over DM. I’ll send your the reports from back office to your registered mail accoun.

@iamshrimohan @PravinJ @Dhan_Help

The PnL shown in statement generated from Dhan web, Trader’s Diary, Quicko and the one marked in excel file Dhan shared using my UCC are all different. The latter doesn’t even have my commodity trades and corresponding profit. Charges are also not shown.

The different net profit shown in different statements are listed below for u r reference

Dhan web PnL Statement - Rs.1226557
Trader’s Diary - Rs.1203980.83
UCC backend - Rs.757466.69
Quicko - Rs.24,23,583

I request Dhan to fix this on an urgent basis as return filing deadlines are fast approaching.

@quicko please note as well

2 Likes

@t7support ill check the deviation and get back to you on this.

Also if you please try on Cleartax, they say no need to update , auto filled.

Pls check once and let know @t7support :pray:t2:

K thanks. Please do.

@pavz as various statements are showing various differing values I shall wait for the Dhan team to look in to this before proceeding further. Also I think with Quicko it fetches the details from Dhan automatically. With cleartax we need to manually upload the statement. Is my understanding correct ?

OK @t7support

Looks like it is same as QUICKO, auto selection.

I ham having the same issue where the Capital Gains is widely varying between all three reports (Dhan website Tax report, Quicko report, report shared by Dhan through email). I have emailed and followed up multiple times last week asking why the Capital Gains and they way it is calculated is very different in all three reports but there has been no clarification yet.

This is getting very frustrating and infuriating.

No it is not showing Dhan Pnl details. I do not know what is the issue.

@cleartax is there a way to auto fetch all trade details from Dhan ?

It is seriously concerning.

1 Has the investigation been done as to why the three reports are showing such wide divergence?

2 The report shared by backoffice over email is not considering charges and statutory expenses while calculating the capital gains. Hence that would be incorrect.

We are running short of time to file the taxes. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

@hardshock I have answered the above query in DM. Feel free to reach out.

@iamshrimohan the responses you provided are not resolving the complaints though.

For the first complaint, you mentioned that you are still trying to find out why the three reports provided to me have widely different Capital Gain amounts. Its been a month and there is no clarification yet.

For the second complaint, you mentioned that the following are nor considered in the Dhan report. How can capital gains be calculated without considering these? That is not accurate.Other Charges like DP Transaction Charges, Margin Interest, etc. can be fetched from the Ledger.

Hi,
i file tax through Quicko as it automatically fetch data from broker’s website access. I have 4 trading accounts. Quicko fetches the data from Zerodha, 5 paisa and Upstox but not able to fetch from Dhan. Please help as i am not able to file ITR on time otherwise

Dear Sir,
I am not able to file itr because of incomplete details in Dhan reports like tax report and pnl reports. Even Quicko not able to fetch data from Dhan. Please work on it. Deadline for ITR is near

1 Like

Only 6 days left. Why you guys are too delay in making this much important things. ?

@pulsetrader your reports for both of your accounts have already been mailed to you in your registered email IDs on Tue, 18 Jul, 14:13 (7 days ago). Please check your e-mail and do let me know for any issues.

That is also not in proper needed format. If you need the format will share it.

@pulsetrader We have shared the open format (in Excel) so that you can re-arrange in any required way. Please feel free to share your required format. If possible, we will try to provide you the data in the same. Please reply on the same e-mail ID for communication to ensure quick reply.