Introducing: Dhan Desktop Web App to elevate your Trading Experience

Hello @Hardik @PravinJ

Hope you are doing good. Just had a question, is it possible for Dhan to offer a NEST trading terminal or any chance that you already have such a provision? Any way that I can get hooked up on NEST+Dhan?

Also, I am noticing this week that the execution is the fastest right now, and I’m getting better fills at market price, as compared to other brokerages. Any updates pushed in the backend?

A reply and your take on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @thisisbanerjee NEST was a software (terminal) provided by NSE via Omnesys, this has been discontinued a while back however few brokers do provide an older version. We have our own transaction processing systems, and we are integrating same across our platforms. So very unlikely that we will be offering it, or going back to terminal mode.

Well yes, execution speeds are now 2X faster of what it used to be earlier - we are rolling out few changes and once done we will post an full update.

4 Likes

I’ve also observed that.

Thank you for continuously improving Dhan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PravinJ Thank you for clearing the terminal thing out. One thing that I’d request is, if Dhan could offer a terminal that would be great or maybe partner up with third-party terminals such as NinjaTrader or Amibroker or the likes. I, personally, am willing to pay a fee to Dhan for a terminal or an increased brokerage rate. Just my personal preference of course.

Yes , You can Keep this thread posts as per the topic.

I am using Safari browser on Mac OS but can’t find this Download Desktop App Link anywhere, I can see it on my windows. Please let me know about safari on Mac.

Hi @Shubham619 You will see this in Chrome browser, not Safari. We mentioned in this post, this is an Chrome Browser Application.

1 Like