Introducing: Dhan Trading API Bridge

@Hardik

This is happening in both desktop terminal and cloud based solution.

I am using the attached settings in api bridge and have validated all the data fileds and did the sanity check for manual errors.

The same settings is working for other brokers api bridge but not for Dhan alone.

Let me know if you need further information in this regards

Hello @Shylaja
Looks like this is the web based API Bridge. We will ask the team to look into this. However, it would be helpful if you can still send the error code from the logs at api@dhan.co or help@dhan.co. Our team will troubleshoot the error.

@Hardik

I just sent out an email with the api settings and api error logs to api@dhan.co . for refere here is the error log for your reference

@Hardik ,

Plz help us integrating with NextlevelBot as well. They have way more awesome features for algo. With minimal intervenstion.

As i asked them about integration of Dhan api they say its not in the pipeline as we have not got any request for partnership…

Dont know how that can be done. See if this can go through plz…

Hello @Shylaja

Our APIs are open to integrate with partners so that our users can leverage platform of their choice. We have noted this and will assess this integration request.

@Hardik

Heartful thanks to you in helping us out on solving this issue faced by us.

I was finally able to place the orders via alerts from tradingview.

Happy to say that we are part of high quality support team

Dhan HQ. Dhan always high quality.

Thank you and team at Dhan for the deepavali late gift but its amazing. Waiting to get the slot for trading. Hope to tade from it soon.

3 Likes

Hi All

At Dhan, we are constantly building and iterating our products to offer the best trading experience to all our users. We appreciate your support and active usage of all our products.

Today, we are writing to inform you of an important change related to API Bridge - one of our product offerings from DhanHQ APIs.

After careful consideration and analysis, we have decided to deprecate API Bridge. This decision was made to align with our vision of delivering the best and most efficient product to our clients.

As a result, API Bridge will no longer be available for subscription via Dhan. However, you can continue using API Bridge by directly visiting AlgoJi. Alternatively, you can also choose from a variety of other Algo Bridges which are integrated with Dhan (find them here).

If you have any concerns or questions regarding this change, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We remain committed to providing you with the best user experience.

Thank you for your understanding.