Introducing: Live Market Scanners on Dhan

I am not referring to breakouts, breakouts have been working fine since day 1.

Breakdowns are not working since day 1, despite keeping live scanners ON for the entire day. Every day there are multiple stocks which break down still not reflecting in the break-down list. And I have raised this issue multiple times in past but looks like not yet come in your priority list.

1 Like

Hi @nity

Noted this, we will observe this and check for breakdowns. Thanks for highlighting.

Today also Many stocks gave huge breakdown, hope you were able to identify the root cause why these are not getting reflected in the live scanner under break-down.

Yes, we have already starting this component once again.

No signals till now for bearish stocks, I have the checked ones active in my scanner

Hi @nity

We have resolved this and breakouts are now visible. Thanks for bringing this up.

This is awesome, @PravinJ But not breakouts, Breakdowns had issue.

And now I am getting live updates on breakdown stocks. Nice tool for traders who want to enter short positions

I am loving Dhan already so much! I want to switch to Dhan as my full time broker now after trying out everything and the platform seems stable now after taking small trades on regular basis. As I trade in very large quantities, can I trust the connectivity of your platform? I had switched to a broker Fy**s just for the tradingview experience but frequent disconnections led to me to leave them and come to Dhan. I feel confident with Dhan right now and planning to shift my trading to Dhan now. I hope Dhan keeps up the great service always! :heart:

All the best to Dhan and Team!

1 Like

Thanks @ayaan, we continue to make Dhan better everyday. There are lot many things coming on Dhan over the next few months.

@PravinJ Facing connectivity issue today but seems due to problems with the cloudflare outages. Do we have an alternate method to switch to another networks in such scenarios?

Please add call,put change button in option chart

Which tool this? And how to use it?

Are you coming with Technical Indicator based scanner??
We need such scanner
Let me know when its coming
Even if its chargeable basis
Im interested
Make it happen

1 Like

Something like this seems interesting. Well, Dhan’s experts know what kind of screener will be an industry first. CHARTINK.IN is also awesome. Maybe you can do way better than them. And create a scanner to filter and trade with entry and exit modules.

is it possible to show high low like this?

Hi @dhairya In Markets sections you can track 52-week highs & lows; essentially gives you the same view. For stocks in your watchlist you can enable tracking Open = High / Low.

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ there are multiple options for highs & lows but it all shows in single row like format and it is hard to track what are the recent lows or highs. I was trying to ask about separate column for high and low so we can see them separately to analyse the sequence of tickers. Also if there was an option to show only ticker symbol instead of full name, it could fill more data in a single page.

Noted… @dhairya. Unfortunately that’s not available and no plans to make any updates on this. There are multiple ways of looking at data, I’m sure we wont be able to cater to all of them. Suggest looking at some screener websites who may have exactly these requirements.

1 Like

I have a good suggestion to you guys there is third party app available for scanners like Streak,chartink (my favourite) ,intraday scanner and many more you can tia up with them and provide (or build your own) flexible app for scanners , also you can make a custom scanner based on candles or indicator or maybe , order value or price

You guys already done really great by building option trader app for option trader now this will help for intraday traders
:bouquet: Keep going team :bouquet:

3 Likes