Introducing Nomination Facility on Dhan - Now Add Nomination to your Demat & Trading Account Online

@Anirudha,

I have recorded screen while adding Nomination for Mutual Fund this time and the same issue happened while adding a Nomination Name. Could you please share your email, I would like to share video privately. May be you can take my email from your records and email me privately. I will reply to the same with recording attached. Thank you.

Hi @salcom,

I have emailed you. Kindly share the recording for us to look into this issue.

@Anirudha

Recording shared over to your email. Appreciate your efforts. Thank you again.

@Anirudha

Appreciate your quick follow ups. Also I am able to see my Nomination details on Dhan Web now. :+1:

1 Like

But updation of nominee is still an offline process. Even updating ifsc is offline.

Zerodha has made everything online. We should too

Hi @krishag,

This is incorrect. Updation of nominee is an offline process for the entity that you have mentioned and only a small part of it is online. In fact, this is a restriction from the depository - the current modification process allowed by them is not 100% functional (via online process) and we will wait for the changes to be implemented on their side before we pick it up. Offline process works as expected. We notify the customer both during stocks and MF nomination about this.

IFSC update, as already discussed on a separate thread with you, we are working on it.