Issue in adding stocks to watchlist

when i try to add a stock to my watchlist by clicking in the add button then it shows a grey area and doesn’t add it. then i need to open the whole details of the stock but there is no feature to add it in my watchlist.

hi @DhrubaJyoti - when you add stock in a watchlist where it is not already available, it will add by default in same watchlist. When you add explicitly to a particular watchlist, it will be added from the detailed watchlist.

If you are adding from a company / scrip page - it will prompt you to select a watchlist to where it is to be added.

@PravinJ
When we add 70 - 80 stocks in the watchlist, it takes a lot of time to load it which is very annoying…
I added so many scripts in the watchlist but due to slow processing I have to delete the whole watchlist.
All my hardwork was wasted…

@PravinJ Also when analysing the Stocks from the predefined list of stocks on dhan app by clicking that “network” shaped symbol…
Its so much time consuming for analysing stocks fro a day trader because to watch each script we need to open that page again and again…