Issue with Fund Withdrawal

I have reported a issue with customer care regarding funds withdrawal. I have initiate a withdrawal request yesterday at 4 pm but not received the same till yet. When I report this, Your customer care executive says that the same is process by us but there is issue with your bank (My bank are not accepting the funds in my account), so I Inquired about the same with my bank and they told me that your account was perfectly working and active. I also withdraw funds from my bank account after initiating withdrawal request but there was no issue with my bank or with my account with the bank.
Now I was told to wait till 24 Dec till 7 pm (that’s Saturday and your customer support closed at 6, So I will have to wait till Monday). If funds don’t reflect in my account then I have to recheck with Dhan team regarding this. One more thing, I cannot cancel the request of withdrawal and also can’t withdraw any money from my dhan account till this resolves.
Please look into the matter and resolve it at your earliest. This kind of issue are quite annoying it’s too when you guys claim to settle the first withdrawal request same day.
Looking forward for a positive response from your side ASAP.

Hi @RahulSinghal

This is a very rare case of delay. We had raised this with our payment partner and our team has shared the resolution received from them. We will work them to identify and avoid such cases. We appreciate your patience.

@Sameet @PravinJ @Dhan
I have also placed withdrawal request on sunday but today is tue and still i haven’t received any money in my bank account. As Dhan team said yesterday that it will reflect in your account within 24hrs but it is not reflecting yet.
I have asked my bank they told me that your account working fine and yesterday also i made too many transactions from my account, all got successful.
This is serious issue with dhan.
Please look into that on priority as amount in not small.

Hi @Amol, We process fund upto the instant withdrawal limit automatically and it reflects in bank account within minutes, beyond that all withdrawal transactions are processed 5-6 times in a day. Request you to drop a note on help@dhan.co, it will be resolved.

@PravinJ Issue is not resolved yet and almost 48hrs are passed now. I already wrote to @Dhan_Help and getting reply need to wait 24hrs more.

@PravinJ @Sameet @Divyesh instead of just updating that concerned team is working for finding the cause, why you are not reinitiating the withdrawal request as 48 hrs passed now it is confirmed that amount will not come in my account due to trasaction failed.

Hey @Amol ,

We are working tirelessly with our payment partner to get an update for you. Your existing payout request has still not been processed and due to that we cannot initiate another payout. Please be assured that the money will be credited to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Pranita
Product @ Dhan

1 Like

Hi, @Amol

The amount has been reversed in your account on 7/02/2023. You may check the same.

Fund transfer request submitted 8.27am. Dhan support confirms it takes 2-3 hrs only, yet it’s been 4 hrs n still waiting…

Hi @K.D ,

We are facing intermittent issues with our payment partner due to which payouts are delayed. Expect to be processed as soon as their systems are up.

Thanks,
Pranita
Product @ Dhan

Hi @K.D.,

I’m happy to inform you that payouts are now functioning properly.

I also kindly request you to contact our official customer care channels for an immediate resolution: Twitter, Twitter DM, live chat, email at help@dhan.co, and call at 022 4890 6273.

We eagerly anticipate your contributions and knowledge sharing on the markets within our community.

Thank you.