Little things for better experience

Hi,

1. I am logged in, I open a new tab (using Chrome), why am I again subject to 2FA?

2. In Android, in the top down notifications menu, when I click on notification (news) from Dhan app, Dhan app comes to the front, but it doesn’t go to the actual news page. I have to go to Watchlist → News → Click on news.

3. In the orders page, status shows “cancel”, it should be “cancelled” (past tense). Otherwise it gives uncomfortable feeling that order isn’t cancelled yet, I try to click and cancel the order. Other status words there are in past tense.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi @phtnl,

Thank you for contacting us and bringing the issue to our attention.
We appreciate your efforts in helping us improve our platform, After reviewing your message, we have identified the issue that needs to be addressed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are taking immediate steps to resolve it.
We value your feedback and strive to provide the best experience possible for our customers.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Hi @Dhan,

A small niggle I would like to bring your attention to…When I click the “Download as CSV” button to download the Executed Orders file; a Executed Orders.csv is downloaded. However, when I open the file an alert pops up saying the file format & extension don’t match (Screenshot attached). Few days ago the extension of the file used to be Executed Orders.xlsx & it was working fine.

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 4.04.53 PM