Lots of bugs under Dhan trading view platform (Im-proper candle formation this time)

@PravinJ @Naman I am feeling bad that I am constantly reporting issues under the Dhan trading view charting platform and after observing this many issues I feel that on this charting platform, your software development / QA team has not done thorough testing before delivering to the client, this time I have observed very critical issue which is of improper candle formation on your Dhan trading view charting platform. I have recorded a video on the same because this issue is very random it was not occurring every time but still issue is an issue whether it’s random or not.

Video G-Drive URL - Candle.mp4 - Google Drive

Steps that I had to follow when I came across this issue.

• Load any charting platform
  • earlier my time frame was 2 minute
  • then I have to switch it to 5 min from the above time frame panel through the mouse as well as do time frame switching through the keyboard stroke
  • after doing the above steps observed than candle’s starting point is displayed randomly either it is appeared as a gap-down or gap-up candle but the actual formation is not like that.
  • to see the actual formation u need to refresh the page multiple times before than actual candle formation has appeared.

This is very frustrating because u can’t take an accurate decision during the live market and by seeing a gap-up or gap-down candle if I have to take any trade then it will convert into a loss for sure.

Please reply to me on that and if u unable to understand the issue through video please arrange a google meeting during live market hours so I can explain the chart for the issue.

Waiting for the earliest response from your side.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

1 Like

@pefale8709 have u reported this issue earlier.?

@Naman @PravinJ as a product manager and CEO of DHAN u should give a justification because this is a very serious issue and no one can tolerate this during live trading hours because seriously it is creating a mess during live trading u have done the integration with the trading view but lots of difference and bugs are there in a comparison of original trading view platform.

@Naman @PravinJ this is a humble request to you guys please rectify all issues related to the trading view charting platform because every trader is in and out using that for the whole day.

even I have not received any response on the fixed range volume profile issue in the last 10 days even within 3 to 4 days any team is giving the answer whether they are looking into it or not but u guys are every time repeating same and that we have raised this concern to the trading view but no followup after that.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

atleast they should fixed the issue of improper candle formation because every person using chart only to take any of the decision if candle shows the incorrect information than on what basis person should take the trade.

see a live example of the gap-down candle (02:31 PM) date 25-01-2023 now wait will show u the exact candle formation after refresh.

@PravinJ @Naman Another gap-down candle (15:07) 25-01-2023, let me refresh the page and shows u the exact candle formation if this is the data issue from the exchange then it won’t fix after refresh.

@PravinJ @Naman Now observe the same candle opening area (15:07) 25-01-2023 after refreshing the page how often one can refresh the page during live trading it is very frustrating and risky too because if someone is taking the short side trade by observing the gap-down candle then that person surely face the loss because that is not a gap-down candle actually.

@PravinJ @Naman please give a proper answer on this thread I am waiting for your answer for so long I have also emailed you the problem on Naman’s email id and the feedback email id but no response over there as well. if u guys are not giving the reply within this week then I will go ahead and raise the query to the Sebi department of India for sure.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

2 Likes

Hi @mayuri1711 ,

We have reached out to you on mail asking for your time on Friday our team( including me and @Hardik ) will be joining to do the root cause analysis of the whole issue faced by you to understand the issue better and resolve at earliest.

Please do let us know what time would suit you.

@RahulDeshpande @Hardik Hey I have sent the time in the email please accept it and send me the meeting invite link on the same email id.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

Sure, we would like to get on call on 10AM on friday, and our team will be joining. Hope the time works for you.

Will send the google meet shortly once you confirm.

Hi @Light ,

Even after multiple requests from our team, you have still not provided us with a suitable time and date for us to connect on video call to understand the specific issue you are facing as it would help us in doing root cause analysis.

Additionally we tried to connect on call few days ago, to try to resolve the issue ( if any) quickly, but you didn’t pick up.

We would like to request you to not put in multiple messages on the community resulting in spam and hindering the community experience of other traders/investors who are here for providing feedback or suggestions and even engaging in a good conversation.

Reiterating again, we want the dhan community to be open for all the traders and investors of India, and maintain utmost transparency unlike other trading communities. We have kept low moderation policies till now and 100s of community members have respected it and helped in developing all the dhan products. We would request you to adhere to the same principle, or we would be left with no option but to restrict the messages from your end ( by deleting/email block).

Hoping to have fruitful community engagement in the coming days.

I have confirmed the time slot now only waiting for the invitation link from your team.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

Yes, replied on mail and sent the google meet invitation as well. Looking forward to meeting you soon :slight_smile:

This thing happened (and happens) in Zerodha too. FYI all concerned.

Sir issue is issue either it’s is in zerodha or dhan if u want to see the example of stable chart than refer to the tradingview charts.

1 Like

Hi @I_am_Anonymous

Have Dm’ed you asking for your registered dhan email. Request you to please share the exact concern as well, and request you to share the context of the issue faced by you before posting on an ongoing thread.

If there’s any issue, we are more than happy to get it fixed at earliest & help you in having an exemplary trading experience.

We also request you to change your DP within 24 hours, as it’s used by the dhan employees to maintain the authenticity of the community & to help in serving the community members directly. We don’t want our other genuine members who have been associated with us for a long period of time to face any identity issue with your profile.

If not adhere to the guidelines, we will not have any option but to block your access to the community permanently.

1 Like

Hi @mayuri1711 ,

Thanks for taking out your time today to connect with us on video call and walking us through the concerns faced by you.

We have noted all the pointers, and will keep you updated you as well.

1 Like

Sure will be waiting for the quick resolution from your end.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

1 Like

@RahulDeshpande @Hardik

Sure will be waiting for the quick resolution from your end.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayuri Modi.

1 Like

@PravinJ @Naman

As @mayuri1711 mentioned, this incomplete candle formation causes trouble. It happens for me when I switch timeframes too.

Maybe cross check some code from tv.upstox or fyers on how they retain the candle data? There must be fix to this!!

This glitch spoils the analysis completely at crucial breakouts or breakdowns.

Screen Recording 2023-02-02 at 1.39.25 PM

2 Likes

See, This can trap because of wrong analysis. See the breakdown due to wrong candle data and see the hammer on support.

This causes a lot of confusion and literally irritates me sometimes.

Please @PravinJ @Naman @RahulDeshpande I want you all to look at this crucially!

THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL ISSUE! HERE’S A PROOF.

I AM TAKING A SCREEN RECORDING INSTEAD OF TRADING HERE JUST TO PROVE THIS. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, @Diamond.

We understand your concern, but candle formation is entirely dependent on data exchange servers.

We do not obtain live feed data from any third party or data provider; rather, it is obtained directly from stock exchanges.

Further, we have provided a detailed explanation here.

Charts on Dhan: What happens behind the scenes and how Charts work exactly? - Product Feedback :speaking_head: - Dhan Community