Move shares to Dhan: Upgrade your Investing Experience

Ms. Kiran, But we have to go to notification option , then only we can see them. I mean push notification in mobile or sound alert.

Please take it for your next updation.
Thanks for responding immediately.

Hi @PSR

Push notification is also live on our app. Here is how it shows:

You may check this in live market tomorrow. Do ensure that Dhan notifications are turned on in your phone settings.

Regards,
Dhan Customer Support

1 Like

Ok Sir/ Madam, Tomorrow I shall check.
Thanks for immediate reply.

1 Like

I had transferred shares to Dhan and updated the prices but for one the ISIN the price was updated incorrect. How can i update it again?

1 Like

hi @onsomani, please drop email to help@dhan.co and @Dhan_Help will assist you on this.

1 Like

I have transferred online on CDSL portal from zerodha to dhan. Its almost 10 days now, but the shares are not visible in holding of dhan platform. please guide how to track.

Hi @killedar.amit, this usually takes just 2-3 days at the max for the process to complete. Can you check if you have received any confirmation from CDSL or your past broker regarding this.

Our process is automated, when transfer is detected it will display an alert you on app & web both. We can still check in your Dhan demat account, do write to us on help@dhan.co

Not received any of the information from CDSL.
I am not sure whom to contact since it is almost 2 weeks now…
can you guide me here.

Hi @killedar.amit,

As discussed, since your shares are still with your previous broker, request you to connect with them to understand the reason for delay. If the process is done from your end as per above steps, kindly confirm with previous broker if the approval is done from their end.

Regards,
Dhan Customer Support.

Off-market transaction query.

Does Dhan provide CDSL Easiest access incase i want to do off-market transaction from Dhan CDSL to another broker-CDSL?
I mean seamless online process and no physical DIS requirements.

Yes, we do offer online transfer, presuming the other broker also accepts online transfer.

1 Like

Thanks, 2 shares transactions are done and transferred to Dhan. From another Zerodha account, from daughter account, I transferred to my account with “Transfer to family members” option on CDSL Easiest. This transaction is not completed. Please guide on this.

Hi Amit,

Request you to transfer the securities in your name first and then transfer it to Dhan.

How do request pin again… I deleted mail which I got during during registration in cdsl easi

There’s an option to reset the pin in the interface under the miscellaneous tab.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try to reset

@Anirudha Is it possible to transfer my MF units from Zerodha DEMAT to DHAN DEMAT. If yes, how to sell that in future after moving to DHAN?

Hi @shakthi,

Firstly, welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

Yes, you can transfer your MF units from the mentioned broker to Dhan - since both use the same depository (CDSL), the process would be the same as highlighted in the post. However, do note that ELSS mutual funds under lock-in may have a different process, if you choose to transfer them. You can refer your broker’s post here to know more about the same.

After successful transfer to Dhan, the first step would be to update the buy price since we do not receive that information. Once done, you can proceed to sell them as you would see any other stock scrip.

Please note that we’re yet to launch mutual funds - I will get some clarity if that is going to affect this process and let you know soon.

1 Like

Thank you @Anirudha for the info.

on the same note, @Anirudha would the transferred Mutual funds be eligible for MARGIN BENIFIT if pledged?

1 Like