Need margin required amount on SELL/BUY panel

Hi,

I Need required margin on Sell/buy panel.

2 Likes

Hi @Kathir

Firstly welcome to Dhan community.

I will have this checked if we can extend it in anywhere to this Order Placement window on TradingView. We have kept the native order experience of TradingView on tv.dhan.co and our own order experience on web.dhan.co

Making a note of this, if the TradingView library allows us to add Margin, we will include.

Ps: I see you are trading on Options, in that case suggest you to try Basket Orders on TV, it has all margin features including hedging benefit. More details here: Update: Basket Order Enhancements

Thank you

@PravinJ

As i have observed the Dhan has Multibed order panel, One is Tradingview on chart and another one is for basket, I would like to suggest you let the customer choose which order panel customer wants to use, you just provide the function to choose in setting that would be great if you implemented such things. Basket order already have show how much margin is going to use

Hi @Kathir

We checked, unfortunately this option to customise the Order Placement screen to add Margin isnt available on TradingView.

@PravinJ

Hi @Kathir

We checked, unfortunately this option to customise the Order Placement screen to add Margin isnt available on TradingView.

As i have suggested there is a possibility, let the customer choose in setting which type or Order panel customer want to use