Need some heavy improvement and stability

IT WAS FUN TESTING YOUR PLATFORM, BUT IT GOT MULTIPLE BUGSā€¦
I FEEL LIKE IM DOING BETTER JOB IDENTIFYING BUGS THEN YOUR TEAM :stuck_out_tongue:

EITHER WAY, I WISH THAT DHAN FOCUS ON FIXING THE EXISTING ISSUES AS WELL AS LAUCHING NEW FEATURES.

TILL NOW ITS BEEN 6 MONTH(COUNTING FROM JAN 2022) I OPENED MY ACCOUNT, SAD TO SAY ITS STILL NOT STABLE FOR ME TO SWITCH FROM MY MAIN BROKER TO DHAN,ā€¦

HOPE YOU WILL ADDRESS THE REQUIRED FEATURE AND KEEP SMASHING BUGS

1 Like

@Naman , @PravinJ Yes. Agree there are many bug needs to be fixedā€¦

Hi @Satyam @dhantrade

Please feel free to share feedback or any bugs you come across, we do proactively have them checked and in many cases our teams get on calls with users and have resolve them.

2 Likes

Thank you for you fast reply and support. :+1:

Shared approx 10+ bugs this week,ā€¦awaiting fixesā€¦

just want to say your platform got a lot of bugs.

Hi @Satyam

We have analysed them all. Many of them are feature requests and suggestions, that we have made a note ofā€¦

Anastrat: Integration Request
Corporate Actions on Charts: Feature Request
EDIS on TradingView: Feature Request
P&L Change on TradingView: Feature Request
Order Quantity on TradingView: Feedback
Closed Position on Sell: Feedback
Unsync on Brave Browser: Feedback

Some of them are queries, which our customer support team has requested to email or connect with them.

PnL Report: Acknowledged, our team is checking this
Wrong Profit is shown: Partial information, customer service can assist
Kindly Explain this error: Customer service team has requested more info
Wrong Chart: Customer service team has requested more info

While we try our best to address queries here to our best efforts, we have very active customer care team to resolve any issues. Dhan community is primarily for us to stay in touch with users, share updates, seek feedback and suggestions.

1 Like

Apart from these if possible add the following

1)Forever Order & alert from via chart and forever order in buy/sell panel (below IOC,CNC etc)

2)One Cancel another is forever chart is great, if possible add TGT and SL option in forever order window, meaning if my forever order is executed, TGT and SL is immediately placed.
I donā€™t want to place OCO of TGT and SL after forever order is executedā€¦ Hope you understood my point,.

3)Trailing SL(Zerodha got it) , ability to put say 5% TSL to ride the trend, if possible add TSL option in forever order as well, it will be kindly like rolling which dont expireā€¦

4)Improve option to send one stock from watchlist to another(maybe from watchlist itself near buy-sell icon)

5)Add tab like ā€œIn watchlistā€ or ā€œin portfolioā€ like you have for CA , for NEWS , im more interested in know news of stocks in my radar rather global news which serve as noise

6)Perhaps better notification for mobile appā€¦

7)Execution speed is slow, work on it

8)Add Rating option to your RS indicator & make it upgrade to Static Relative Strength(already explained the difference to Naman, i will be happy to share the pine script or information again)

9)Look back period on CPR indicator(only recent 2-3 days CPR is enough), its pointless to have historical CPR which make my chart messy & introduce monthly CPR.

@PravinJ @Naman Many issues have been fixed but some minor bugs and fixes will make the platform even better!

Some features may be difficult to implement due to restrictions by SEBI but the OG Tradingview experience is something that I am really liking and is very helpful for fast traders.

The quantity error has been fixed but it changing from ā€œNORMALā€ to ā€œINTRADAYā€ after selecting limit price using the crosshair is still glitchy. Is it due to some risk management policy or some other error?

Any fix to this will be great! I generally prefer pressing ā€œENTERā€ key after setting the limit price to catch the momentum. This small glitch causes a delay.

Screen Recording 2022-06-12 at 4.59.18 PM

When i click on sort by symbol, in tv.dhan watchlist , it didnt sort by nameā€¦ another bug

Hi @ayaan

Yes, we noticed this change. It seems this got changed when we upgraded to the recent library from TradingView, we didnā€™t do any change here. Will check with TradingView teams on this.

1 Like

Yes, Well, itā€™s a blessing in disguise to manage f&o risk but can be a problem for someone scalping during the last minutes! Also, I believe itā€™s gonna be a difficult task to maintain the Intraday/normal mode due to restrictions levied by SEBI on the options strike price limits. I am sure ur super genius mind can think a solution for this! :slight_smile: