In addition to the Open Interest, Change in OI, Put Call Ratio, it would be great if you could add below information/features too in the Option Summary category on web.dhan.co.
- Live Implied Volatility Percentile
- Line chart or tabular chart showing daily end of the day Implied Volatility Percentile for the index or stock
- Line chart or tabular chart showing daily end of the day PCR for the series
- FII activity in stocks and derivatives as shown below;
- Outstanding OI of FII in index options (both long and short OI in Call and Put sides) as shown below;
- Change in OI of FII in index options for the day as shown below;
I request you to look into these features, if possible. These are some key information for options traders like me who predict market direction using PCR, OI, FII data and decide strategies based on Implied Volatility Percentiles (IVP).