New to Trading? We would like to know more about you!

Yes Sir I want to learn and to make a career in trading.

Thank you.

Yes I would like to participate. Please send me a direct message

Yes DM me. Hope this will boost my trading journey

Yes. I want to be a full time profitable trader and make wealth in next 5 years by learning and implementation in not just stock trading but also options and other lucrative financial segments.

Looking forward to learn more concretely and put those learning into money making strategies.

yes, absolutely newbie (till now, not a good experience in this market btw):smiling_face_with_tear:

Yes Sir I am more passionate about trading. Please DM to me .

yes I would like to join

Yes I am interested to learn option trading.

Yes I’m interested DM me Dhan team

Yes, New to Trading.

Yess…I m interested to learn more

Yes plz DM me or email

Yes, i would like to participate in this.

Yes I am new in trading

Yes i am new for trading

Yes sir I want to learn

Yes am interested in trading

Yes.I am new trading and making continue losses

Hi @VINNIVINODH @Abhi1401 @ajraj07 @CruzCJ @Steiner9 @KomalRani @9785395162 @Saleem @invictus_soul @Vaishali25 @justgopalg @amar614 @Chart_Trading @bunduuk @Vinsh @deep90s @DAMIT @Arpina234 @avbenja @DU080519 @cloud @Bobbyn4u @dexter @that.mysterious.guy @NIRANJJANREDDI @Jishnu @abhaynarayan27 @Kshitiz07 @Harbir @SkJahir

Firstly, a warm welcome to the Dhan community!

I would like to address a recent post that seems to have created some confusion among our members. I apologize for any misunderstanding caused. The intention behind the post was to connect with each of you individually and learn more about your trading journey. It was not about teaching you something new related to trading.

Having said that, we do have some free resources available on YouTube that can be beneficial for your trading journey. You can explore the following playlists:

These resources can provide you with valuable insights and knowledge.

Additionally, if you are looking for more detailed videos, you can explore the courses available on upsurge.club.

Thank you for the overwhelming response to the post! As a token of appreciation, we would like to send you a stock market-related book. Please check your DMs and kindly share your details for the same.

I would like to emphasize that we are truly excited to have each and every one of you as part of the Dhan community. Being a community member, you will have the privilege of being the first to access feature releases, receive product announcements, access exclusive content, participate in exclusive networking events designed specifically for traders and investors, and much more.

Once again, welcome to the Dhan community! We’re excited to embark on this journey with you.

1 Like

DMs in the sense, the mailbox isn’t it? As I couldn’t notice any DM option in this community platform. I have received the mail too. Where do I share my details for the book?

1 Like