Now Live: Fast Sell with DDPI (Demat Debit Pledge Instruction)

using ddpi to sell holding is there need to maintain funds for it?

Hi @Mayuresh There is no need to maintain funds when selling via DDPI. Welcome to Dhan community.

thanks.
is there any special charges required for selling the holding through ddpi?

Hi @Mayuresh

No, additional charges will be applied if you sell shares through DDPI.

how much charges is applied?
give me every single information about it

Hi @Mayuresh

All charges are mentioned here: Pricing & Brokerage Charges | Dhan

Please use brokerage calculator to understand same: Brokerage Calculator - Calculate Delivery / Intraday Brokerage Charges | Dhan

charges on holding exit using ddpi?

Hi @Mayuresh Suggest you to please connect with Customer Care on help@dhan.co with all your queries.

ESCALATION : STOP THIS HARASSMENT – M. IMPT and URGENT: SELLING eDIS OTP is not coming in registered email::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AGAIN today the otp e-DIS seeling is not coming into email since minutes delay and multiple retries – FUND BLOCKED AS UNABLE TO SELL ON TIME

I have already done the DDPI and submitted but that also IS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED – THIS IS HARASSMENT…DO THE NEEDFUL to enable me use the blocked funds WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY

Hello @VAggarwal

eDIS OTP is sent by CDSL directly. You can confirm if your email ID on Dhan is correct or not by going to your Profile.

For your DDPI status, you can reach out to the customer care team via email - help@dhan.co or even via chat/call.

Yes I got the e-DIS just a while ago – but the opportunity loss again because of delay

email and everything is correct

can you send me the chat link for dhan customer care – as they DO NOT REPLY TO EMAIL sent to help@dhan… – which is very unprofessional behavior of your customer care

ONLY RESPONSE COMES IN COMMUNITY FORUM ONLY

@VAggarwal

The delay in the email is something we cannot assist here, as the eDIS OTP is sent by CDSL team itself. On email support, the usual response time is 24-48 hours. But if you want instant resolution, then you can go to your Dhan App > Customer Service section and use chat support.

Upstox is giving DDPI free till 31st December 2024.

Is Dhan planning on same?

Hi @amish We do not compete on prices… and don’t prefer to react to marketing techniques around.

Our focus continues to build Dhan and offer incredible value. Very rarely have we changed our pricing. The other way to look around this - should we charge users pay brokerage on delivery? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PravinJ Definitely YES. I have been a day 1 launch client of Dhan and have firsthand experienced the transformation. I say, YOU SHOULD charge ₹20 for delivery too. This is only fair given the value I get but that being said there is A TON of improvements and features required such as a backoffice which does analytics, value curve, etc.

Yes, we say it everyday - we need to make Dhan better. Lots of things coming up, we are work in progress @thisisbanerjee

1 Like

Give it a serious thought though to charge ₹20 for delivery.