Now Live: Introducing Strategy Builder for Commodity & Currency Options with Pre-built Strategies

Hi @pavz

You can add Futures also in the strategy builder. Go to โ€˜ADD NEWโ€™ >> Move the toggle to FUT on the top right corner >> Select the desired future contract.

Commodity & Currency is also available in strategy builder both in app & web. On Position Analyser, commodity & currency is on our roadmap.

1 Like

Hi Naman,

Some feedback here

I have some strategies created and saved .

When clicked on strategy builder in a new session , its always blank( already created will never appear )

The work around is I need to remember which script i had done , start is new and that is when the saved ones start showing up.

This is a flaw as per me. There is option to create 6 if I am correct . But we canโ€™t remember which stock everytime .

It should be highlighted as and when I click on strategy builder.

Pls look into this .

Hi @pavz

Thanks for your feedback. We will figure out some solution around it.

Currently, each underlying(stocks or index) can have 6 strategy snaps. These snaps are accessible only when you select the particular underlying in the strategy builder. Also, the default underlying is based on the active market, current expiry and popular theme.

1 Like