Now Trade Directly from TradingView.com with Dhan 🎉

@Dhan @PravinJ Thanks Dhan team for this feature I am really happy to see this feature, only one ask is to have the Bracket order which is available in trading view. Bracket order is very important for delivery trades and is really needed for swing traders.

I request Dhan team to implement this feature.

1 Like

Hi @AKM

Thanks for your kind words. This is beta version of first level integration with Tradingview. Bracket order & Cover order is intraday order type. Both the order types are available on tv.dhan.co.

Your feedback & suggestion is noted.

Hi @Naman Bracket Order is available for only intraday in tv.dhan.co happy to have that, I am asking the same for delivery trade where the time frame can be a week a month not only intraday as it shows in the trading view panel in my screen shot , waiting for the feature and compete integration with TV

thanks

First of all amazing! Excellent to have Indian broker on trading view for first time! But unable to connect dhan in tradingview Android app in tablet

Hi @Shivasekaran,

Currently, TradingView do not support brokers on mobile apps.

You can know more about it here

If TradingView provides the same, it will be implemented on our platform soon.

2 Likes

I connected with TV with Dhan and its seamless experience. Very Quick and fast. I want to change qty and make these trades happening automatically via pine script.
Help me anyone if you can share simple pine script code or video to implement these steps or methods.

1 Like

@prikulkarni @PravinJ till approx when we get access?

1 Like

We have started giving access to users, if you are already trading on Dhan - keep a check. More will happen in this week.

4 Likes

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW… This is absolutely revolutionary!!! Thank you so much for making this happen…

1 Like

Excellent feature and I am always thinking to write something about it for product feature enhancement and I think now no need.

Again excellent work by Dhan team in achieving this.

I think at present only few instruments are allowed, am I right? I tried Index Futures, but at the moment not allowing it.

I know it will be in future but eagerly waiting for this.

Keep doing surprising us.

Hi @Sujanya,

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Thank you for your kind words. This is the first level of integration with TradingView. Currently, NSE (Futures & Equity) are available to trade from TradingView.

with this integration, is it possible to trade alert/strategy based buying or selling of stocks?

Hi @Sujanya,

No, you cannot place automate order place via alert/strategy as TradingView doesn’t allow automated trading.

However, you can explore our TradingView Webhooks to place orders on Dhan through TradingView Alerts or PineScript as well.

Hi @Varsha777

Thanks for showing interest in Dhan.

Regarding tv.dhan.co points, we wanted to keep native tradingview experience for order placement and hence we are continuing the same order panel, point no. 2 is not feasible at this moment. If you want a floating Order Panel, you can undock it from top menu.
Point 1, yes we can keep that, but we kept this keeping intraday traders in mind, particularly for equities. But no issue, we will deliberate and try to find out a middle ground.
Point 3, again a bit challenging, but we try to come up with some solution.

Hope this helps!

I was really excited for this event,however when I accessed Tradingview with dhan it was not a pleasant experience. Many of the features which are available in tv.dhan.co for free are not available in tradingview (like multiple chart layout etc.) and there is always that annoying ads in the corner and frequent reminder to upgrade to tradingview pro. I will stick to the existing tv.dhan.co for the time being which is less distracting and more reliable.
Looking forward to upcoming developments in tradingview integration.
Best wishes team dhan.

Really excited to see this & i have connected both Dhan & Trading View.

Now i will trade directly from Trading View via Dhan right from this Monday.

But i see that 5x Margin Leverage is not possible for intraday equity while we take any trade in Trading view, is this true?
because i don’t see any specifc button to avail the 5X margin leverage for intraday trade.
could anyone pls help me with this.
is the Intraday Leverage available for us choose in this initial Version ?
When i contacted Dhan Support, i was told that 5X leverage is still available to trade directly from Trading View.
would really appreciate some update on this :pray: @Naman @Poornima @Dhan_Help @JayK

3 Likes

@Dhan
Is there any specific list of stock which we can trade directly from trading view , today I wanted to place order in BajajAuto but I was not able to place the order

1 Like

I don’t think they are providing TradingView Premium for all. It’s only for a limited number of people and at the most, it’s for 1 month. I also suggest, that Dhan can take some money from us and get all of us access in bulk.

Hi @AKM,

Thanks for highlighting. This has been updated.

2 Likes

Hi @kckittu,

The margin is blocked as per the product selected (Intraday vs Carryforward). Currently, we are unable to show the real-time margin requirements in TradingView native order window. If you place an intra-day trade, margin will be blocked on the back-end as per exchange requirement and can be checked on Dhan app or web.

At the same time, our team is working to get the best of both world on the same platform.

2 Likes