Order placement from chartink

hi i wanted to know if it will be possible to place orders from chartink through webhooks? the json data they send is in a different format and there is no way of editing it

Hi @ssuraj

Welcome to Dhan community. I just checked chartink, if you would know someone at that team - please connect us, we will try to reach them as well. Would be happy to provide deep integration via our APIs on https://dhanhq.co/

hi i did contact their support asking if they are plannig to integrate with a broker but they said currently no. so webhooks is the only option for now.
They send the json data in this format

{
“stocks”: “SEPOWER”,
“trigger_prices”: “3.75”,
“triggered_at”: “2:34 pm”,
“scan_name”: “Short term breakouts”,
“scan_url”: “short-term-breakouts”,
“alert_name”: “Alert for Short term breakouts”,
“webhook_url”: “http://your-web-hook-url.com”
}

if your platform can read the stock name from here and let me decide target, stop loss and quantity from your platform it’ll be a lifesaver.

Chartink has more than 5 Million monthly visitors and most of their users want a simpler way of integrating with a broker. you can get 1000s of new customers from this move.

1 Like

@PravinJ It would be a next level thing if chartink webhooks can be implemented with dhan. I am sure your team can do a workaround for this. There are people who have algos built on the chartink alerts.

Also, If a indicator combination alert system like chartink screener can be made available by dhan on a subscription basis like streak tech, it will be a great add on!

1 Like

+1, Chartink is the most active screener used by Indian Retail Traders. Will definitely bring sudden growth in dhan users with its implementation.

hi @ssuraj we will evaluate this.

2 Likes

Hi @ssuraj

If you know anyone in their team, do connect. We will evaluate, their webhooks don’t seem to have all information.

Is this working with chartink to dhan?
Hello let me know

Hi @Jani, welcome to Dhan. Well, no progress here. We tried connecting to the team at Chartink, but didn’t get any response.

Is there any plan to connect chartink software to dhan, just need a webhook link like tradingview then why so late