Order Price not appearing on Currency Options

Hi @Dhan Team,

The order price button is not appearing when using the โ€œ+โ€ button to place order.

Screen Recording 2023-02-01 at 3.22.47 PM

@amit As you trade Currency options, can you confirm if this is happening with you as well?

1 Like

Yes @Diamond ,

I faced this issue (TV chart not showing order placed and existing position) a few days back in Currency Options and reported via support.

@PravinJ

Surprise to know the root cause is not fixed yet, since I reported this issue many times in different scripts.

1 Like

hey @Diamond - please check, you must have enabled instant order on charts. If it is ON, then order is sent directly without the Order Placement Window.

Also @amit.

NO NO! Itโ€™s NOT about order placement window.

If you see my window, The order is placed, but thereโ€™s a button which shows the Price at which the order is placed.

like this
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.38.35 PM

This is not happening in USDINR options. Please check! :slight_smile:

You can try to replicate the below GIF on USDINR Options. It doesnโ€™t show that button.

Screen Recording 2023-02-01 at 5.41.32 PM

@PravinJ ,

Above settings is enabled, and hence itโ€™s a bug. Itโ€™s an intermittent bug for which Dhan team has unable to figure out the root cause.

You may also check the screenshot provided for the issue raised by me in the last week where one script shows open position and other not.

2 Likes

@PravinJ @Naman @RahulDeshpande

Can you try this to know exactly whatโ€™s the glitch.

I had raised quite a similar glitch in NSE options as well 6 months ago and it works fine now!

Hi @Diamond

Thanks for highlighting this.

We have identified the reason and same will get updated in our next built.

1 Like