Please add This features in Alert section

Hi team Dhan
First, of all, I am not comparing Dhan with another broker
I am requesting some basic features in the alert section like

1. Name of the alert (it’s very useful because we analyze many stocks the name gives a hint about the analysis for example

What usually i did was when i shortlist stock based on price action and put in my watchlist i set alert on the system with the name that why i shortlisted

2. Aler condition like the price is greater than or lower than or equal
    These 2 are a basic but very useful features for a super trader
    I hope the team will look into that and make changes in the next update

For reference i am adding other platform alert screenshot

1 Like

Noted this @Rohitsingh. We have received feedback from users on Price Alerts, we are working on restructuring the same and building it from trader’s perspective. Once that is done - we will add more capabilities and functions to Alerts on Dhan.

1 Like

Thank you so much :star_struck: waiting for that

One more features of you can add in alert section it will be very useful. This features is present in sensibull.
PnL based price alert. Suppose I have implemented one strategy of multileg, where I want is my overall call legs profit more than 1000 then it will notify me.

Please add PnL based alert also.

1 Like

Hi @nimankumar ,

We have noted your P&L based alert suggestion. It does seem like a valuable feature for the users.

Is alert system updated or not

1 Like

any update about pnl based alert?

Currently, the priority area is on developing features and products in our immediate pipeline. We will let you know once we add more capabilities & functions to Alerts on Dhan

Can you add a feature to create a custom tone for the alert in mobile, because it will help us to differentiate from the countless notification a user receives on phone on day to day basis

4 Likes

Hi @Vignesh_N ,

We have noted your feedback on the custom sound in price alerts.