Price Alert bug. Please revamp/restructure your price alert feature

Price alert feature is buggy. Now I’m getting alerts after market hours. This is bad. Please fix.

Check the attached screenshot for price alerts.
Please revamp/restructure your price alert feature.

3 Likes

Hi @pahadi_trader,

We are working on your concern and will update you soon. In the meantime, request you to help us with your registered details via DM or at help@dhan.co

Hi @pahadi_trader,

It will be more helpful if you can share your details at help@dhan.co to have this checked.

Today got the notifications on time.
Still would like you to update your pricing alert system.

Hi @Poornima Can you please give us the ability to write a short discription, may of 15 - 20 character for the price alerts for now untill we have a new system in place. I set multiple alerts and all are not actionable, If we have a short description to write brief about why I set this alert, will be great for us. Also, If we can have same alert notification on the Web just like you are showing major updates on the top that would be excellent.

Hi @nx.vijay,

We’ve forwarded your feedback to our team. Thank you for taking out the time to send us your suggestions!

@Poornima I just wanted to follow up in the price alerts. Will be have a good news in coming days and if revamping of the alerts are in the roadmap of this year.