Price alert bug

Price alerts are generating even when the target is not reached. See the screenshot e.g.

HUL

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot it’s very helpful, please keep the feedback coming. Helps us improve the experience. I’ll get this price alert issue fixed.

The problem still persist as of today (25th Jan). See Apollo pipes price alerts.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, We are working on it. Please help us with some time. As soon as we fix the same we’ll surely notify you.

Hi @Kiran
Price alert for nifty_50 index and nifty_bank also is not working. I had raised this issue for more than one month but unfortunately its still not working.
Can you please get it prioritized and resolved asap.

Hi,

We genuinely appreciate your patience towards this issue, Apologies for the delay. we have picked this up on priority and will be fixing it soon

I guess this issue is still there. Can you please check and confirm if it’s resolved?

2 Likes

@Dhan_Help this issue is there - alert on Nifty index. Me and fellow traders also saw the same. Please fix this.

1 Like

Price alert bug on indices both nifty and bank nifty are present for more than 6 months now. How come other brokers are able to do this and Dhan is not able to fix this
@Naman @PravinJ

1 Like