Quicko and Dhan partner up to provide Tax Planning and Filing for investors and traders

Dhan has built a great platform for young investors with awesome UI/UX, attractive pricing and innovative features. Young investors are more hands on, they love innovative products, they are financially independent and want to take charge of their personal finances. However, taxes can be overwhelming to most seasoned investors, let alone beginners.

It’s difficult to calculate Capital Gains & Incomes from investing & trading in different asset classes. Customers can download P&L and other statements from their demat accounts. However, lack of standard formats for these statements, leads to incorrect treatment of gains/losses, misreporting, penalties & notices. Chartered Accounts also charge exorbitant costs to report such incomes in tax returns aggravating investor pain.

Other key features include calculating & paying advance tax using UPI & other payment methods, comparing tax liability under the New & Old Tax Regime and spotting tax saving opportunities. Investors can also prefill & e-file tax returns instantly using Quicko.

We are delighted to partner up with Dhan and open up the Quicko universe of cutting edge tax planning and filing products for everyone using Dhan.”

About Quicko.com: @quicko
Quicko, an Ahmedabad-based fintech startup, is one of the leading fintech disruptors for taxes in India with a 2 million user base and growing. Taxpayers can plan, prepare & file their taxes. With multiple integrations, intuitive and seamless user journeys enable taxpayers to put their taxes on autopilot.

4 Likes

When will we get Quicko integrated app update on Android?

Much awaited ! Thanks :+1:

What would be the pricing for DHAN users ?

1 Like

Hi @pavz,

Thanks for your question. Customers can choose from the following three plans:

• Basic Plan (Free): Includes most features including seamless onboarding, prefill from ITD, and tax filing.
  • Plus Plan: Paid features include broker, crypto, HRMS, bank & other integrations.
  • MEET Plan: Our online tax advisory connects customers with tax experts online. Customers like MEET for its transparency, pricing & ease.
2 Likes

Its not working. Can you please check? If it doesnt work at this point in time it will be huge inconvenience.

As you guys are not responding, I guess there is no plan to address the issue before 31st July.
Atleast you can inform how to download statement stating buy price, sell and charges for each ISIN.
This is the format followed by most websites for online ITR filing.

Hi @NitinVerma

There seems to be some technical issue with the data. We are coordinating with the Dhan team and working towards fixing the issue.

Appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Its not working,
Tried to contact QUICKO TEAM
AS well as DHAN

TILL DATE … NO SOLUTION

2 Likes

The same issue is also happening while importing the data from ClearTax as well

@NitinVerma @ram4dhan @SnehashisD Please share your UCCs over DM. Meanwhile we fix the issue with Clear Tax and Quicko, i’ll get your reports from BackOffice.

1 Like

@iamshrimohan Messaged you, please check

Received the file from the backend team yesterday. This time too the file was not compatible either with ClearTax and Quicko. The only option left now is to manually enter the trades in their respective Excel format. This is now a huge task I am faced with since there are plenty of trades that I made last FY. When all other major brokers can provide this simple facility why not Dhan? Was this a very huge thing to ask for?
@iamshrimohan @PravinJ @Naman

On reporting the issue with ClearTax, Customer care insisted on using Quicko without knowing the fact that the import does not work on Quicko as well

1 Like

@quicko @cleartax can you what went wrong?

Received this reply from ClearTax today

I am being told to use the manual Excel template now.
They clearly mentioned that the issue is with Dhan

3 Likes

Same here. I also got the same email

Moving out of Dhan, atleast for now, till Dhan confirms that the issue has been resolved. Do not want to do this task manually again next year. I do intraday and positional trades which makes the number of transactions too much for me to enter manually. @PravinJ @iamshrimohan

Hello Dhan Team,
I am facing the same issue.

Is anyone else facing the Quicko problem with Dhan, its not able to import full history, just importing a month.

Something is broken, can some representative here for Quicko confirm if the integration with Dhan works or still having issues?