Register for Exclusive Access: Options Trader on Web with Strategy Builder!

Yes, we plan to introduce that in coming days.

@PravinJ

QR scanner login missing in the option trader web platform. Pls add.

Thanks for your feedback @t7support :smiley:

As Options Trader on Web with Strategy Builder is still in the initial stages, the QR code scan is still not present. We will be making it live in few weeks :smile:

1 Like

Open Intrest chart plz add

@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ @Naman @Dhan_Help @Dhan
हयात PROBABILITY OF PROFIT,
MAX PROFIT (IN RUPEES & IN %),
MAX LOSS (IN RUPEES & IN %),
BREAKEVENS,
NET CREDIT हे सर्व आहे का?
कारण तुम्ही दिलेल्या screenshots मध्ये तर हे काहीच नाही दिसलं.

आणि तुमचं सगळ्यात मोठा issue watchlist symbols arrangement (A TO Z, Z TO A) हा issue कधी solve होणार आहे?

Hi
I’ve registered but not got any access
Please give because all want to try out the feature asap. Thanks

Hi @Vgandhi2022, next set of access will be rolled out in a few days, we will be opening up for all.

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :question: :question: :question: @PravinJ @shraddha @RahulDeshpande @Dhan

We will announce full feature list when we open this for all.

PS: all of these are available. Check preview here: Options Trader Web: Option Trading Platform for India | Dhan

1 Like

Hi
I’ve applied for this long time ago - request to please enable access because it takes hardly any time to enable it. Thanks

This is going to be great for the Options Traders without having to rely and pay for a third-party service. Kudos to team Dhan for the efforts in making the much needed change in this awesome platform Dhan possible, in favor of the traders and investors.

Whether markets rise or fall, Dhan will always keep rising. More power to team Dhan. :muscle:

1 Like

@PravinJ sir can you please start rolling out access for Options Trader Web to more traders, more the number of traders identifying bugs will be easier and can be fixed before public launch.

OI overlay, and lots of new features have been deployed to Options Trader on Web today.

2 Likes

Please @PravinJ sir…

Yes, we will be sharing few more invites this week.

2 Likes

Yes I got the access. Thank you sir.

One request to @admins , please add Dark Mode. It’s difficult my eyes to use white background. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Akhil153045,

Have noted your feedback. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @shraddha @Naman
Nowadays , i am used to work in darkmode on every website & console. i really prefer Darkmode over anything. today received the access of options Trader web.

plz add Darkmode & QR scan login these two features at the earliest :pray:

but plz give Darkmode the earliest to earliest as soon as possible :sweat_smile: Thank you Dhan & the team :heart: for each & every efforts u do for us!

Dark mode on Options Trader will take some time. We will be pushing an upgraded version of Dark theme on Dhan web first - on web.dhan.co sometime be end of Jan / early Feb.

Same here… Dark more is the best for safety of our eyes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO… QR login sucks and it’s very slow… I hate it…

First open the mobile app, biometric authentication login for app, wait for the app to load up, then open hamburger menu, then open the scanner, then after all this drama I can login at “Lightning Fast” speed…:expressionless::expressionless:

Other option is also very slow, first mobile number, then password then wait for OTP, enter the OTP… too slow… (plus OTPs SMSs and emails piles up unnecessarily in inbox) also OTPs are not secure and can be hacked.

Dear @admins please make it Pin login only. The Pin login is the best please make it available across all other websites TV and web.

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Poornima