Request for Optimized order window in tv.dhan.co

Full video is here!

2 Likes

Here it is for the Manual BO order

Its called, DhanHQ Order Preference Extension as of now, maybe the name gets changed anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unable to find this extension

1 Like

Yes, It’s in the testing phase & soon it will be rolled out.

Full video of the extension is here. Dhan Tradingview Order Preferences Chrome Extension - YouTube

1 Like

Okay

and this extension?

This is not published for open access (but for private: yes!).

It has been implemented with a lot of features (quick run-through).

This are good stuff, looking forward to meet you on weekend @vinay_sd17

2 Likes

Modify 50+ orders, in a single click from Tradingview itself :speedboat: # Speeds & Thrills

Add all your Feature requests here, we will try to incorporate into the extension:

You can expect in 2-3 weeks, the extension will be available in the chrome marketplace.

6 Likes

Good going @vinay_sd17 :+1:

1 Like

Great job @vinay_sd17

1 Like

1 Cliq is also added now in the extension.

Now, you no need to move to other windows/applications, all you can do is from Dhan’s trading view. Just pull up the chart or from OI, and press the shortcut keys

On SingleLayout chart:
Ctrl + B (or) Ctrl + S - Last selected scrip in the chart

On 2 Layout chart:
For Left Scrip: Shift + Left arrow (Buy) & Shift + Up arrow (Sell)
For Left Scrip: Shift + Right arrow (Buy) & Shift + Down arrow (Sell)

Live demo:

3 Likes

@vinay_sd17 Awesome man!! but why are the orders being placed at 2rs, is there an option to change this value?

@Akhil153045, I manually configured it to go for 2 RS/3 RS only for demo purposes. I remember I said this in the video :slightly_smiling_face: No worries, In live mode, this will always go in the market order.

1 Like

Hi, @Light

Yes, I am releasing it this week on the chrome web store. Once published, I will post it here with the link & other details for you to download.

4 Likes

Hi @Light,

It’s now available for everyone on the chrome web store!

Extension Download Link: DhanHQ Tradingview Extension - Chrome Web Store
Prerequisite & ReadMe : DhanHQ ReadMe
Extension Setup & Demo videos: DhanHQ Tradingview Extension Demo - Youtube

3 Likes

Hi @imsahadeb @Varsha777 @Amarsingh_Shinde ,

With new tv.dhan.co update, you can use Dhan order window via Right click on chart > Trade from Dhan and this will surely going to enhance your product experience. Do explore and let us know your feedback. :smiley:

Just to add, default product type (Normal/Intraday) is already available under User settings at the top.

2 Likes

Still trading from option chain open default trading view order window.

1 Like