Resolved: Serious issues with Dhan

As mentioned, there wasnā€™t any downtime. We had noted down your feedback during our video call few days ago and we are working on it. And since the particular scrip is fetched from the MCX, and currently MCX is working on revamping its exchange data transfer, we will surely let you know once all the things are done.

Yesterday i took a trade Crude oil in Option, After trade executed after few second market depth is blank and after few second it start working again its scary if something like this happened middle of trade .

@pulpfiction

Donā€™t bring exchange here. @PravinJ reserve right for that. Same exchange shares data with Zerodha. I give up man, donā€™t bother replying me.

1 Like

Once upon a time ā€¦
I had suggested to make web.dhan.co a lighter version and faster version ( just imagine

1. zerodhaā€™s speed
    2)drag/drop orders& SL on chart screen
    3)squaring off orders from same pageā€¦

thats what I want and that will be a heaven for traders

make tv.dhan.co feature filled no ine denies.

And let users choose fast vs feature. (If feature and fast canā€™t be together)

1 Like

I have previously traded with Reliance Money, India Bulls, Interactive Brokers and Zerodha. Now am with Dhan. In my experience Dhan offers the best balance between cost, tech and customer support.

As for bugs Dhan is the most pro active in the stock broking industry to acknowledge and fix.

As for the chrome issue @Dhan_Help @PravinJ I have also seen the commodity segment market depth, circuit updation issues earlier but not recently. Also what happens if a chrome tab or mobile app is idle for a while ? Does it stop updating the UI frontend with data feed ?

One of the great things about this forum is that the bad and ugly about Dhan is never delisted or deleted. Its one of the most transparent forums in the broking landscape. Please keep it so for ever.

4 Likes

Thanks @t7support, we have mentioned of all the issues listed here including the one of MCX here: A Note to Dhan Community from our Team

1 Like

Thanks @PravinJ. Well written postā€¦ :+1:

Hello @MonkInTrade

We have deployed fix for this issue. Do check and let us know if you are still facing any issue.

Happy Trading!

Hi @pulpfiction

We have pushed an update for this, also observe that prices are updating properly, and itā€™s working fine now.

Hello sir,
I would earnestly apeal to you to please improve your system, so as to provide Speed in execution of orderā€™s. Often the orders are not updated, neither able to cancel or modify. The system gets stuck.
This is the only issue I have. Hope you will resolve and provide better platform immediately. thanks

Hi @narine,

Happy to inform you that we heard your request, and now you can update your primary bank account in Dhan digitally.

Below are the steps on how you can do it:

1. Simply navigate to the ā€œBanksā€ section on your Dhan app or web by clicking on the ā€œMoneyā€ tab
  2. Click on the ā€œMoreā€ button on any of your secondary bank that you want to change to Primary
  3. Click on ā€œSet as Primary Accountā€
  4. Give your consent to deduct ā‚¹25 (+GST) from your Dhan ledger
  5. Provide your confirmation on the bank you want to change to Primary
  6. Proceed to eSign with the Aadhaar number you used to open your Dhan account

You can read more about our newest feature here.

We look forward to having your inputs and contribution in our community.

Hello Purnima,

The dhan is the worst site I have ever seen.
Customer Service - Not reachable
Chat - You keep on writing but no response entire day
9:15 am- If you try to login into dhan app,it never login. Try 10 to 15 times and then suddenly login and this goes for next 20 min
9:30 am - If you are lucky to login and then try to place order,you will not be able to place order and then keep on trying 10-20 times.If luck favours you then you may.
9:40 am - Now suppose if you have already placed order and close it up.Then you will not be able to close.Try again 15-20 times.Now if you are so lucky and afterwards if you see if premium moves in your side then you have jackpot trade and if you are not so luck and trade moves opposite then all your money gone.
10:00 am - Now suppose somehow you have exited your open trade and you see that the money used for trading never came back to your account.
Do you think if you still wanna trade with dhan. I will recommend you to leave dhan immediately and either go with zerodah,sharekhan,groww. They are all good and fast and accurate.

2 Likes

Hello @nayan007

We can understand your anguish with the system lag. However, we are running fine now. You can read more about the incident today here - Incident Report: 5th July 2023.

All our team members are on support channels, however, due to large volumes, addressing your issues might be delayed. In case you faced any losses due to stuck trades, you can drop a note at help3july@dhan.co.

Hello @Hardik so when you tell you are running fine now that means tomorrow this will not happen again ?
Shall I take trade exactly at 9:15 am and there will be no login issues,no lagging issuses with order placement,no issues to execute order placement !

Also this is our huge hard earned money we invest and what is there for you ? You people have totally nothing to bother about. Since one people may go so another 20 bakras will come back.
Thanks to god that he has saved me 2 timesā€¦The first time I predicted the correct trade and it was on huge profit.But unfortunately your bastard website did not allow me to timely close the order and i have to book some amount of profit.
What if I predicted wrong and put the orderā€¦Till the time i could have executed it I have to bear huge losses. Even 3 min matters in intraday in indices trading.

OUR MONEY IS IN STAKE AND NOT YOURS

Regards,
Nayan

Hi @nayan007

Firstly we are sad to see that you had to join our community to raise a concern.

We totally get your anguish, and have been transparent about the ongoing issues from the beginning and have acknowledged the same. We are constantly working on the systems, and regret the inconvenience that has caused.

We deeply care about all of our users, and are committed towards elevating your trading and investing experience. Be assured that, we are here to address any of your concerns.

Hello @RahulDeshpande ,

I thank you for your acknowledgement.
What is your customer support number ?
Why someone is not responding to chat ?

This is not yet over and I tell you if tomorrow the same thing happens I will not let you people go. If tomorrow i am incurring any loss because your your website and negligence I will recover full amount from your company only.

Hello @Hardik ,

I traded today and there was no issues. Great to see that your team is working on it.
Now lets see if you can hold the same good quality of work in future.
Atleast somewhat relief !!!

Regards,
Nayam

2 Likes

Hello @nayan007

We strive to keep the same seamless experience. Great to have your trust in us and see you trade today. Keep contributing to the community.