Resolved: Serious issues with Dhan

Noted. Let me get opinion on this entire thread from few stars on Twitter.

We have always taken every feedback we got seriously and have worked on it. In this case particularly, if you have already made a choice that some platform is better than us - no matter how much we try. We will continue to build and make Dhan better everyday.

I would not comment on other narratives that are personal or about my connect with paytm or valuations or such things. Other things, I will just pass. We would never say anything against our users. We have to serve our users, so will take feedback everywhere it is required, even if they are critical or harsh of us.

1 Like

Feedback by definition are critical. Feedback if not critical are just butt licking.

I am just noticing similarities with 90% copycat startups.

No, we are adults. Choice are made based on advantages. Accept the issues, work on them and force us to change.
Just because you launched Dhan, does not mean users have to use. 99% of your users will be from Zerodha or some other borker and comparisons will be made. Its upto you to make us forget our previous broker by providing a better and stable platform.
If Dhan was some online game, no one will care. Its a broking platform and people use it with real money. Even a loss of Rs. 1 due to technical issues will spark anger and be ready for more bitter comments if things are not improved. Check comments on Zerodha when it face tech glitches, they are brutal. But Zerodha improves and its rare same issues is raised again.

@PravinJ
How do I trade? TVSmotor has quote difference of 1-2 Rs. in buy and sell.
But look at image. Multiple images and no solution. It highly impossible that exchange will send you this wrong data. Its your system issue. Please accept it and correct it.

It was stuck at same market depth for 5 minutes and had to refresh screen. You do not have even 5% active traders of Zerodha and this is fastening experience.

Have been talking about basics here. The foundation itself is not good. I donтАЩt think they have QA team.
I joined because of TV, but it does not make sense to stay just because of it. Will wait till March and see how light they become :slight_smile:

Dear @Dhan @PravinJ @Naman
Sir this problem is everyday
And i today record screen almost 2 minut
Same problem with position tab also
Buy and sell order are both trigger but steal profile and loss fluctuations continue
Same problem with position tab

Please watch video

It requires login. Upload to youtube or directly here.

If we not refresh or not app close
Then profits and loss fluctuations continue even 10 minutes 30 minutes

1 Like

Hi @KishorKela ,

Thanks for highlighting the same, we will review on this.

Hi @pulpfiction ,

Request you to kindly check your DM and help us with your details.

We have identified the issue, thanks for the video. We will make a release for this in upcoming updates. For now please check the positions tab for your real-time updates in case there is any discrepancy. Thanks again.

What details you need? I have shared SS for issues. Please stop bothering without going through complete thread.

Hi @pulpfiction, please share with our team, we are trying to isolate the issue. On the thread that started here yesterday, the author has already deleted the post. ItтАЩs important for us to ensure everything is seamless, request your support.

@PravinJ After a long time IтАЩm looking to come back to trading through dhan but.

1. In todayтАЩs live session so many users are complaining but dhan website is slow order execution.
  2. The data feed that dhan is receiving is slow this has been highlighted multiple times still no fix on this.
  3. The issue with server reachability is how fast our order can reach a server to execute, it working fine for you because you will be having lease line or dedicated link to reach, youтАЩre the server but think about the person setting TN, KL, KA some other location.
  4. Zerodha search reachability is just 1 millisecond but I donтАЩt see any other broker who matches their servers with Zerodha.
  5. Request you check the server reachability from the customer point, not all users is having 1 GB internet connection.
1 Like

Hi @Hemanthcj, Good to see you back after a while.

1. Issue was Dhan web for sudden spike of users when we opened up Options Trader on web for all. We underestimated the numbers of users who connected simultaneously, as a result few users couldnтАЩt load the login page. This was up in < 5 mins. Users were able to login via tv.dhan.co and also app. Dhan trading systems and mobile apps were working alright.
  2. Exchange broadcast systems are same for feeds, it doesnтАЩt happen that they will send it to us slowly or at one place it works well and other it does not. Whenever its reported, every individual case we look at and try to connect with users and understand.
  3. Our order management systems are colocated in NSE as for all brokers. It literally takes micro secs to transmit orders.
  4. If there is any tool you have for checking reachability - do share, will check for us and improve same.
  5. I personally access my systems on a Vodafone mobile wifi just to be sure, only reason I havent updated or upgraded my network. These things are important, I understand.

Dear @Dhan @PravinJ @Divyesh
рдХрд▓ рдСрд░реНрдбрд░ рддрдм рдХрд╛ рд╡реАрдбрд┐рдпреЛ рджрд┐рдпрд╛ рдерд╛ рддреЛ рдЖрдк рдиреЗ рдмреЛрд▓рд╛ рдХрд┐ рдкреЛрдЬрд┐рд╢рди рдЯреИрдм рд╕реЗ рджреЗрдЦ рдХрд░ рдЪрд▓рд╛ рд▓реЛ
рддреЛ рдЖрдЬ рдкреЛрдЬрд┐рд╢рди рдЯреИрдм рдХрд╛ рд╡реАрдбрд┐рдпреЛ рдмрдирд╛рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ
рдЬрд┐рд╕рдореЗрдВ bracket order ka Target triger рд╣реЛрдХрд░ рдкреЛрдЬрд┐рд╢рди рдХреНрд▓реЛрдЬ рднреА рд╣реЛ рдЧрдИ рд▓реЗрдХрд┐рди рдкреЛрдЬрд┐рд╢рди рдЯреИрдм рдореЗрдВ рдкреНрд░реЙрдлрд┐рдЯ рд▓реЙрд╕ рдХрд╛ рдЙрдкрд░ рдиреАрдЪреЗ рдЪрд╛рд▓реВ рд╣реИрдВ рдФрд░ рдкреЛрдЬрд┐рд╢рди рднреА рдУрдкрди рд╣реА рдмрддрд╛ рд░рд╣реА рд╣реИрдВ
рдпреЗ рд╣рд░ рд░реЛрдЬ рдФрд░ рд╣рд░ рдПрдХ рдСрд░реНрдбрд░ рдХреА problem рд╣реИрдВ рдЖрдк рд╕реНрд╡реАрдХрд╛рд░ рдХрд░реЗрдВ рдпрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ
рдЖрдкрдХреА рдорд░реНрдЬреА

рдЬрдм рддрдХ рдЯреИрдм рд╕реЗ рдмрд╛рд╣рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдирд┐рдХрд▓ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рдпрд╛ рдореИрдиреБрдЕрд▓реА рд░рд┐рдлреНрд░реЗрд╕ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░ рджреЗрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рддрдм рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рдЖрдк рдЕрдкрдбреЗрдЯ рд╣реЛрддреА рд╣реА рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реИрдВ

рдФрд░ рдмреНрд░реИрдХреЗрдЯ рдСрд░реНрдбрд░ рдореЗрдВ рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдХреА рдЯреНрд░рд┐рдЧрд░ рдкреНрд░рд╛рдЗрд╕ рдЧрд▓рдд рдмрддрд╛ рд░рд╣реА рд╣реИрдВ рдпреЗ рдореИрдиреЗ рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рднреА рд╕реНрдХреНрд░реАрди рд╢реЙрдЯ рднреЗрдЬ рдХрд░ рдмрддрд╛рдпрд╛ рдерд╛

рдЬрдм рднреА рдХреЛрдИ рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдХрдВрдкреНрд▓реЗрди рдХрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИрдВ
рдЖрдкрдХреА рдЯреАрдо рдХреА рддрд░рдл рд╕реЗ рдПрдХ рд╣реА рдЬрд╡рд╛рдм рдЖрддрд╛ рд╣реИ
рд╣рдо рд╣рдорд╛рд░реЗ рд╕рд┐рд╕реНрдЯрдо рдХреЛ рд▓рдЧрд╛рддрд╛рд░ рдореЙрдирд┐рдЯрд░ рдХрд░ рд░рд╣реЗ рд╣реИрдВ
рд╣рдорд╛рд░реА рдФрд░ рд╕реЗ рдмрд┐рд▓реНрдХреБрд▓ рд╕рд╣реА рдЪрд▓ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реИ
рдЖрдк рдЕрдкрдирд╛ рдиреЗрдЯ рдХрдиреЗрдХреНрд╢рди рдЪреЗрдХ рдХрд░реЗ
рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рдХреА рдмреЛрдЯ рд╕реЗ рдСрдЯреЛрдореИрдЯрд┐рдХ рдлрд┐рдХреНрд╕ рд░рд┐рдкреНрд▓рд╛рдИ рдЖрддрд╛ рд╣реИ рдмрд┐рд▓реНрдХреБрд▓ рд╡реИрд╕реЗ

рдореИрдиреЗ рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рд╡реАрдбрд┐рдпреЛ рднреЗрдЬ рджрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ

рд╕реЙрд▓реНрд╡ рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдпрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдЖрдкрдХреА рдорд░реНрдЬреА

рд▓реЗрдХрд┐рди рд╣рд░ рдХреЛрдИ рд╣рд░ рд╕рдордп рд░рд┐рдХреЙрд░реНрдбрд░ рдЪрд╛рд▓реВ рдХрд░рдХреЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░ рд╕рдХрддрд╛ рд╣реИ
рдХреА рдкреНрд░реЛрдмреНрд▓рдо рдЖрдпреЗрдЧреА рддреЛ рд░рд┐рдХреЙрд░реНрдб рд╣реЛрдЧреА рдРрд╕реЗ рдЖрдк рд╣реА рд╕реЛрдЪрд┐рдП рд╕рдВрднрд╡ рд╣реИрдВ рдХреНрдпрд╛

рдФрд░ whatchlist рдореЗрдВ рдкреНрд░рд╛рдЗрд╕ рдХрдИ рдмрд╛рд░ рд╣реИрдВрдЧ рд╣реЛрддреА рд╣реИрдВ

рдпреЗ рднреА рдореИрдВ рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рд╡реАрдбрд┐рдпреЛ рдмрдирд╛рдХрд░ рднреЗрдЬреВрдВрдЧрд╛ рдЬрдм рднреА рдЯрд╛рдЗрдо рдорд┐рд▓рд╛ рддрдм

рдУрдХреЗ
рдереИрдВрдХреНрд╕
рдХрд┐рд╢реЛрд░

1 Like

рд░реБрдХреЛ рдЬрд░рд╛. рдЕрднреА рдЖрдПрдЧрд╛ рд░рд┐рдкреНрд▓рд╛рдИ "NSE рдЧрд▓рдд рдбрд╛рдЯрд╛ рднреЗрдЬ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реИ ". :slight_smile:

рдЬреНрдпрд╛рджрд╛ рд░рдХрдо рд╕реЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдб рдордд рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдпрд╣рд╛рдБ. рд╕реБрдмрд╣ рд╕реЗ рд╕рд┐рд╕реНрдЯрдо рд╕реНрд▓реЛ рд╣реИ|

dsfsdf

Yes, There is a problem

1 Like

No hiring required. We are providing issues here, only they need to take it seriously instead of replying with same messages.
They have all weapons but main weapon is broken. So everything is failing for traders.
I think 90% traders who joined Dhan have left.